League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   [Story] Annie and Friends (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=740480)

RyuuMasken 05-11-2011 07:23 PM

[Story] Annie and Friends

oh gosh first post ever. hi board I like annie she is a bro, so I decided that it would be fun to write a series of annie's interactions with other champions and on the field of justice. will take champ requests I guess. hope you guys enjoy.

edit: so apparently at some point, the formatting in this first part got all screwed up so I fixed that. man i wish i could link to individual posts so i could just have an index here ' 3'

editedit: MAN I AM SO SMART

Annie and Mordekaiser
Annie and Fiddlesticks
Annie and Amumu
Annie and Magic
Annie and Sinful Succulence
Annie and Orianna
Special: Reverse Annie
Annie and Ezreal
Annie and Riven
Annie and Swain
Annie and PULSEFIRe EZREAL
Annie and Diana
Annie and Draaaaaaaaven
Annie and Fanservice
Annie and Renekton (Bot)
---

The sounds of clashing blades and the crackling of magic alerted Annie to a fight nearby. She had been skipping towards the golem in Summoner's Rift, but the enemy team was already pushing to the second tower. The summoner communicated something about strategy and helping the team, but Annie didn't really listen. She just shrugged and turned towards the fight. She wanted to play. The League of Legends was one big game to her, really. An occasionally very painful and scary game but those parts always passed pretty quickly. Especially when the pretty song lady or the purple one with the horn were around.

Annie liked them.

She grew close to the fight, and she could begin to distinguish the different voices of the champions fighting. Like Big Armor Man and Scary Lizard Thing and Loud Annoying Guy. She could see the break in the trees, the round about she had to take to get to the fight. Excitement began brewing in her chest and she summoned fire around her hands.

"DEMACIA!" A bellowing roar rose above all the sounds of battle. It was a word Annie really disliked, because it was usually followed by a large man in armor charging at her. There was a great sound of clunking metal behind her, and the earth in front of her split and rose up. She turned quickly and unleashed a momentary torrent of fire. She already knew that Loud Annoying Guy had formed an arena, and she really hated it when that happened, usually because the end result was her dying.

And his lance really really really really really hurt.

Annie threw a large fireball at his face. The man was winded by the blow, but as the fire cleared, it was obvious that he was unharmed. There wasn't even a scorch mark in his armor. He thrust his spear forward and Annie stumbled to the side, barely avoiding the blow. He thrust again and again, and Annie moved as quickly as she could to dodge. He scored glancing blow after glancing blow, and the cuts on her arms and legs were wearing her down. She was exhausted from throwing all the fire she could at him.

Annie tripped and landed hard on the ground. She rolled onto her back and crawled backwards away from the man until she collided with the cold hard rock of his arena. He wound his lance back for a decisive blow. Annie closed her eyes tight and waited for it. She hated this part. It always hurt really bad. And the weird silence afterwords would always come back in her dreams at night.

Annie suddenly felt a feeling of alleviation. Her body still hurt but her mind felt refreshed. Magic surged through her, and embers spread across the body of her opponent. As quickly as she could, she coated herself in a blanket of flames and threw forth her precious teddy bear.

Loud Annoying Guy grunted in pain as Tibbers appeared and punched him in the face. The land became parched with heat--Annie liked it but Amumu told her once that it hurts. Annie picked herself up and charged her spells as Tibbers dueled with the Loud Annoying Guy(his name was Jarvis or something--he was new so Annie couldn't remember his name very well). She dove around her bear and covered the man in all the fire she could muster. She could see him sweating through the flames, gritting his teeth in frustration and pain as he struggled against the beast in front of him.

Suddenly a disembodied voice echoed across the battlefield. "An enemy has been slain!" Annie ignored it, because the man was still alive and stabbing Tibbers with his spear a lot. It wasn't long before the bear gave a great roar and returned to his small and snuggly state. Annie threw another fireball at the man--the last she could muster. She again found herself falling to the ground with her back against the wall, waiting for the final blow to be struck.

The wall next to her burst into pieces. Big Armor Man charged through and struck Jarvis with his mace. Jarvis reeled back, and Big Armor Man(his name is Mordekaiser, but Annie decided she remembered him better as Big Armor Man) punched him in the face. Jarvis fell to the ground, and Mordekaiser raised his massive mace into the air. There was a loud and wet thud as Mordekaiser swug it down with an inhuman might.

The rest of the arena crumbled. Mordekaiser turned to Annie, hefting his mace over his shoulder. "What were you doing out here?"

"Um." Annie tried to find words as her heart finally stopped racing. "I was goin' to golem and then--."

"You do not have the enchantment." Mordekaiser spoke pointedly. His voice was a little scary.

"No, I heard the fight and I--" Annie was cut off as the great armored man reached down and lifted her up onto his shoulder. "W-Whoa, hey!"

"Come, child." He turned and walked through the woods, each step thundering through the trees. "Let's get you Golem."

Dracorya 05-11-2011 08:24 PM

:( Its Jarvan, not Jarvis.

RyuuMasken 05-11-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dracorya (Hozzászólás 8785780)
:( Its Jarvan, not Jarvis.

(that's the joke)

Dracorya 05-11-2011 08:32 PM

Ah I didn't see that, the problem with this forum is that it makes it hard to discern certain things unless you're really looking for them.

Other then that, good read

The Nice Boat 05-11-2011 10:28 PM

Cool story. I was expecting Nunu at the Title, but Morde smashing Jarvin's head in is even better.

Primostyle 05-11-2011 11:01 PM

I liked it a lot! When Annie's mind felt refreshed, was that because her Summoner had used Clarity to give her enough mana to summon Tibbers? :)

RyuuMasken 05-11-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joggawitz (Hozzászólás 8789929)
I liked it a lot! When Annie's mind felt refreshed, was that because her Summoner had used Clarity to give her enough mana to summon Tibbers? :)

yes

also he used ignite like a pro

Akkorn 05-11-2011 11:48 PM

The refreshing was so that everyone LOST THE GAME!

thelolfansite 05-13-2011 08:08 AM

http://thelolfansite.com/ryuumasken

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT 05-13-2011 12:28 PM

lol I found it pretty funny. I usually don't like these but mordekaiser coming in and scaring the **** out of her but at the same time being super nice made me laugh. gj bud.