League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Legendary Soraka Skin... make it so! Get dat money! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=697766)

Trazier 04-27-2011 01:19 AM

Legendary Soraka Skin... make it so! Get dat money!

So, as someone who has both Soraka skins, I want more.

Dryad Soraka, it's allright. Looks nice in game, it's so green.

Divine Soraka, load screen portrait is awesome. I bought the skin the day it came out because of this, I even made it my desktop background after. In game, it's AWFUL. She's just basicly waddling around with a too-long dress covering the ground around her, and her knees are backwards jointed like she's still got hooves/unicorn legs.

I also told myself that I would not buy multiple skins for any champion, but she's special to me, also if Divine was out when I started, I just would've got that. Here's my request... Take my money, please! I got a crisp Andrew Jackson sitting in my wallet here, and he's ALL YOURS if you can go ahead and make a legendary Soraka skin.

As for ideas, I don't really have one. I'd like to see an "Ascended Soraka" legendary skin, but I think that's what Divine was supposed to be. It was supposed to be her before the curse on warwick, right? Like 'pre-void kassadin'? I don't know, but skins don't have lore to go with them, so it doesn't really matter.

Maybe have it so Divine skin was her back when she was studying or something, classic is her after she did 'that thing' to warwick, and the new ascended skin is her at the absolute height of her power. I know you might have to change the name because 'ascended' is a word they use on rift, but what else could you call it? It fit the idea perfectly.

Take away her staff, have her just waving her hands and slinging out force bolts to attack, (same speed/effect of course, just looks different). You could even re-use the current projectile animation, just have her spread her hands in the air, make the crescent, then she just shoves it at them with one glowing hand. Also, instead of having her walking, have her float around off the ground like Malz does, only have translucent/rainbowy looking wings coming out of her which flap once in a while or something.

Instead of pointing her staff at something when she starcalls, she just throws both her arms to the sky and calls out some one word phrase (new voiceovers of course, to make it legendary).

"STRIKE!"

"STARLIGHT!"

"DIVINITY!"

etc.

Maybe give her vocals for when you use infuse as a silence too. Sorta like gentleman cho, only maybe have her be a little more passive instead of bellowing out "QUIET!!!!"

"Don't speak..."

"Shhhh...."

"Be... peaceful..."

I don't know where else to go, it's late and I had an idea, but I know i'm not the only person who thinks this would be awesome, and I know a bunch of people would give you a buncha money. Besides, what were the last legendary skins? Corporate Mundo, Brolaf, Mac-truck Blitzcrank,.... Time for a new one.... LET IT BE THE STARCHILD!

iP1ayJarvan 04-27-2011 02:45 AM

good one, soraka needs more skins, as well as taric (ugh wonder if that guy will ever look un-gay). i've even resorted to using customs now, but if there's a legendary soraka skin i'd buy it immedietely. dont like the divine skin though, the animations are terrible.

Trazier 04-27-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4rch4ng3l (Hozzászólás 8305340)
dont like the divine skin though, the animations are terrible.

Yeah, I have a little buyer's remorse, but since I was probably the second or third hundredth person to buy it and people hadn't youtubed what it looked like in game, I just had the awesome portrait to go by when I purchased.

But here's at least two people who'd buy the $20 legendary skin if it were there. How many more would it take to make it happen?

PilusoTheDevious 04-27-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4rch4ng3l (Hozzászólás 8305340)
good one, soraka needs more skins, as well as taric (ugh wonder if that guy will ever look un-gay)

Any more "Taric is gay" comments are Riot is going to roll out a Dreadknight Taric skin...
...wait, that might actually be badass!

iP1ayJarvan 04-27-2011 12:26 PM

bring it then, i've been waiting for a bad-ass taric skin for a long time

AbramsAbrams 04-27-2011 12:32 PM

I was kinda hoping for a void soraka. or something darker and more evil and more badass looking. it'd b a nice change of pace. but yeah really any new skin for her would be nice.

joshLUVeric 05-01-2011 11:37 PM

oh god, soraka seriously need some new skins!!!
hurry up, riot

benji93 05-01-2011 11:52 PM

YES! YES!! PLZ!!! a new skin for soraka!!!!

NeonGrayKnight 05-02-2011 11:27 AM

I am the one and only Knight of the Neon Gray Variety and I approve this message.

Void Soraka sounds completely awesome. I posted this idea on another thread but I think a Legendary Combat Medic Soraka skin would be sweet. I didn't think about that Trazier but a new auto attack would be great. Maybe she flings little bits of stardust from her hands or something.

Then again there's always Epic Robot Unicorn Soraka.

Pigasaurus 05-02-2011 11:30 AM

Frankly she needs a total art rework. Her kit is fine, but god**** the splash and model are hideous.