League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Champion Suggestion) Lara, The Queen of the Arena (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=669535)

CroMoX 04-16-2011 06:24 PM

(Champion Suggestion) Lara, The Queen of the Arena

Quote:

Passive (Mystic Armor): Every time Lara loses 4% of her max hp she gains 1% damage reduction. This can stack up to 24% damage reduction. She loses 1% reduction whenever she gains the 4% back.
Quote:

Q - Slash and Dash:
Slash - Lara slashes a target with her blades twice dealing 60/90/120/150/180 damage. If she has less than 50% hp this ability deals 20/40/60/80/100 extra damage. After hitting the target she can then use Dash for 4 seconds. Applies on-hit affects.

Health Cost: 30/35/40/45/50

Range: 300

Cooldown: 13 after using Dash or when the 4 seconds is up.

Dash - After hitting a target with Slash Lara can now use Dash. Lara dashes to a area slowing any units that she hits for 15/20/25/30/35%. If she has less than 50% hp she gains 10% movement speed for 3 seconds after used.

Health Cost: 15/25/35/45/55

Range: 500

This ability can be used to harass early game making her a good lainer. Also it would be a good ganking tool since you slash and then dash through them slowing them allowing you to deal more damage
Quote:

W - Defensive Stance:
Passive - Lara gains 6/9/12/15/18 MR and Armor.

Active - Lara goes into a defensive stance for 4 seconds which blocks 1 ability. If she doesn't block the ability she gains the amount it costs to use. Also during the 4 seconds you gain double your passive.

Health Cost: 35/40/45/50/55

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

This is a for tanking so you can reduce how much damage that is dealt to you in a fight.
Quote:

E - Sword of Justice: Lara slashes with her sword infront of her dealing 45/90/135/180/225 damage. If she hits a target she gets 15% of the damage dealt back in health. Also for all the units hit they are taunted for 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 seconds.

Health Cost: 0/15/30/45/60

Area Affect: 400

Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14

Sword of Justice is great in team fights since you can use it to taunt enemies that will eat your dps people alive.
Quote:

R - Extended Life: Lara depletes her health giving her power to regain what she has lost. For 2.5/3/3.5 seconds every attack that Lara is hit by she regains 50/75/100% of the damage dealt to her in this duration. Also she cannot heal more than 50% of her max hp during this time.

Health Cost: 25% of her current Health.

Cooldown: 80/70/60

For everyone that doesn't know about this ability look up DotA Abbadon Ultimate on Google or Youtube. This will be a great advantage over a fight since you can taunt them to attack you and also it will give you time to get out of there or even kill.
Hope you enjoyed this hero.

Note: She can be a tank.

Please Comment!

Flippin Bear God 04-16-2011 09:11 PM

her passive um............i like it but for her to get 25% she would be dead :P

q-nice harass/poke ability

w-she should get no benefit from poor timing, this would suck against good player, mage would aa u once from afar then burn u

e-hm..........versatile

r-um.....100% life steal is rediculous, however it is balanced by the short timer + only being healed at the end of the ult, the healing at end might cause her to die before recieving benefit

definatly melee dps, probly my old ad sion build lol
u seem to like rewarding messing up a skill :P

CroMoX 04-16-2011 09:15 PM

Its not 100% lifesteal like when you get attacked you gain it back. its like when you get hit it doesnt damage you but it heals you (Its a remake of Abbadons ultimate off DotA). I know she would be dead when she hits 25% but i thought i would still put it in.

CroMoX 04-16-2011 09:17 PM

Thx for input. Any1 else?

Flippin Bear God 04-16-2011 10:00 PM

oh ok. misread the ult nm then back to building her as a tank :p

Rentaromon 04-16-2011 10:08 PM

her first ability is confusing, so she telleports after using a nuke? and anyone in the area is slowed and she moves faster. is it a long dash, cuz u never mentioned range.

the second ability gives u mana......but u have no mana. im confused.

ultimate is horribly named, seeing as it makes u unkillable for a short time, plus it heals u if u are low. (the power is good just badly named)

id love to hear a visual description of the hero, not just abilitys.

overall a fun beat down hero from the looks of it.

PriorityOne 04-16-2011 10:21 PM

Passive (Mystic Armor) - You can't lose a % of your maximum HP.
Q - Slash and Dash - Seems cool but it's unclear if it deals double the damage or just the listed damage.
W - Defensive Stance - I disagree with getting the health back. You may as well spam if it that's the case. It's free armor/magic resistance/veil every time it's up.
E - Sword of Justice - A non-ultimate AoE taunt usable twice with 10 seconds. Kind of like Shen.
R - Reckless Assualt - So you use your AoE taunt with this to basically regain all or almost all your HP.

A double AoE taunt basically makes her Shen-lite. Being just under Shen is really good, but I just don't like it for some reason. She just has nothing to offer outside of that. Malphite murders the enemy carry, Rammus offers fast initiation + taunt + AoE knockup + damage aura, Amumu offers stun, AoE stun, and tears of doom. And you can't actually make the rest of her kit better because that AoE taunt is so powerful on its own that the rest just has to suck by comparison to not make her OP.

CroMoX 04-17-2011 11:05 PM

K let me just say wow.

Passive - You can lose a % of your hp..... sigh.....
Example - if you have 1000 hp and lose 100 hp thats 10% of your hp lost. So if its 4% that would be 40 hp lost you gain 1% damage reduction.

Q - Is like renektons slice and dice. Also if you read proparly it says if you are lower than 50% hp Slash deals extra damage. Second of all there is a range thing for Dash. Got it? Good.

W - The health back doesn't really work you only gain back as much as you used.
Example - Cost 55 hp - Gain back 55 hp.

Also when did I say you get Mana back from it MR is magic resistance.

E - Sword of justice has a cooldown of 14 seconds so you need like 30%+ to get to 10 seconds.

R - His ultimate if you bloody read says you cannot gain more than 50% of your max hp back. So its not all your hp and it will only be that if you use it on full hp or half hp.

Hope you learnt the abilities better..... Read closely before commenting on things i stated