League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What DID NOT happen: (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=66488)

SlyGoat 02-26-2010 12:55 AM

What DID NOT happen:

Pendragon pulled up a list of every South East Asian player on his $50,000 computer, went down said list one by one with his solid gold mouse, clicking each name and then slamming the giant red "BAN" button sitting on his desk, a big red "X" appearing next to every name on his monitor made of pure diamond.

He then laughs maniacally, sipping virgin blood from a skull with a bendy straw, and goes back to plotting new and interesting ways to ruin the game for you - and only you - because he has a personal vendetta against you and seeks to make your entire life a living hell, because he has nothing better to do.

Again, this is what DID NOT happen.

Most likely.

But seriously the amount of responses I've seen to this whole event which pretty much equate to "**** u pendragon how culd u do this!!!11" is astonishing.

/whiteknight

Necrax 02-26-2010 12:58 AM

aahhh me likez virgin blood.

Marmatag 02-26-2010 01:05 AM

What really "DID NOT HAPPEN" was that you had a thought, and didn't make a new thread about it.

Redscare 02-26-2010 01:08 AM

Clearly it did not happen. Everyone knows that Pendragon has a swirly straw, not a bendy straw.

shadowwada 02-26-2010 01:09 AM

And you say i spam the forums with useless threads...

SlyGoat 02-26-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marmatag (Hozzászólás 736226)
What really "DID NOT HAPPEN" was that you had a thought, and didn't make a new thread about it.

To quote a poet:
"u mad?"

Redscare 02-26-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowwada (Hozzászólás 736240)
And you say i spam the forums with useless threads...

Spam is more of posting the same thing 15 times, getting locked each time, but continuing to post because of some delusional self righteousness that somehow also fabricates a vast following of supporters in your mind.

Marmatag 02-26-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlyGoat (Hozzászólás 736242)
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"

No, I'm happy, you didn't make a thread to ask me this.

shadowwada 02-26-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redscare (Hozzászólás 736255)
Spam is more of posting the same thing 15 times, getting locked each time, but continuing to post because of some delusional self righteousness that somehow also fabricates a vast following of supporters in your mind.

To quote a poet:
"u mad?"

Redscare 02-26-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowwada (Hozzászólás 736263)
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"

Nope, idiocy is quite entertaining when there's nothing going on, I'd just down rate your threads without posting if it wasn't.