League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Jax + Sheen? (AD build) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=65762)

Bomb in lasagna 02-24-2010 11:17 PM

New Jax + Sheen? (AD build)

I am trying to figure out the perfect Jax build for an AD Jax...Does Sheen work well with this new Jax if I went a pure AD build? I just tested out a build in a bot game and in the description of my Sheen when I bought it, it said "100% chance when an ability is used that your next physical attack deals 7-126 bonus damage(depending on your champions level)."

Is this an error in the game? Because at the end of the game i had over 400 AD so my sheen should have been adding waay more than 126 damage after I used a spell.

Anywho, is adding Sheen to a pure AD build on this new Jax a good idea? Or should I save my money for something else?

IceDive 02-25-2010 01:20 AM

I'd say Lich bane is a must, so you will get sheen at some point anyway.

prolly would be something like:

mejai - boots - nashor's tooth - lich bane

this is about 8k gold, so affordable in most games. I am not a jax player, so this is pure theory/basic knowladge...

sainthero 02-25-2010 02:02 AM

isn't it 80% of your attack the bonus damage for the sheen proc?

IceDive 02-25-2010 02:23 AM

yes, it is

Bomb in lasagna 02-25-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceDive (Hozzászólás 728576)
I'd say Lich bane is a must, so you will get sheen at some point anyway.

prolly would be something like:

mejai - boots - nashor's tooth - lich bane

this is about 8k gold, so affordable in most games. I am not a jax player, so this is pure theory/basic knowladge...

Yeah but I am going pure attack damage. I am just wondering if sheen is a must have item since the sheen will proc every 3 seconds because of my spamable spells

NothingTooFancy 02-25-2010 08:02 AM

Yes Sheen is good, but I dont get it until my AD and Attk Speed are up to par. I think I read that Sheen works with all of Jax's spells now, but I havnt tested it myself. This is my build:

Boots/3x health pots
Ninja Tabi
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Malady
Sheen
Infinity Edge

After you get Guinsoo's and Malady you will be attacking very very fast. With life steal and dodge on top of that. With the change to Jax's passive, it makes Guinsoo's a MUST HAVE item. Then to top it off, Infinity Edge is GODLY. 80 AD (400 health) and the crit on top of that. After Infinity, I will sometimes get Banshee's veil depending on who I'm playing against or whatever else I feel like getting. I get upgrade Sheen to Lich Bane last.

Anyway, with this build, I pwn noobs.

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna (Hozzászólás 729972)
Yeah but I am going pure attack damage. I am just wondering if sheen is a must have item since the sheen will proc every 3 seconds because of my spamable spells

AD/Attack Speed is the way to go now imo. Sheen is so cheap you might as well pick it up mid game.

Bomb in lasagna 02-25-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NothingTooFancy (Hozzászólás 730051)
Yes Sheen is good, but I dont get it until my AD and Attk Speed are up to par. I think I read that Sheen works with all of Jax's spells now, but I havnt tested it myself. This is my build:

Boots/3x health pots
Ninja Tabi
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Malady
Sheen
Infinity Edge

After you get Guinsoo's and Malady you will be attacking very very fast. With life steal and dodge on top of that. With the change to Jax's passive, it makes Guinsoo's a MUST HAVE item. Then to top it off, Infinity Edge is GODLY. 80 AD (400 health) and the crit on top of that. After Infinity, I will sometimes get Banshee's veil depending on who I'm playing against or whatever else I feel like getting. I get upgrade Sheen to Lich Bane last.

Anyway, with this build, I pwn noobs.

I do not believe that all the spells proc Sheen. Only leap and empower. I played a bot game last night to test out Sheen on him. My build was:

Ninja Tabi
Sheen
Rageblade
Atmas
Infinity Edge
Blood Thirster

I had over 400 AD, over 4k health and was getting crits for over 1k on almost every hit =). And it's honestly not even that expensive of a build to complete.

Asltok 02-26-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna (Hozzászólás 730088)
I do not believe that all the spells proc Sheen. Only leap and empower. I played a bot game last night to test out Sheen on him. My build was:

Ninja Tabi
Sheen
Rageblade
Atmas
Infinity Edge
Blood Thirster

I had over 400 AD, over 4k health and was getting crits for over 1k on almost every hit =). And it's honestly not even that expensive of a build to complete.

+1000 for this build. I just did a 3v5, where 2 of my teammates left right at the start, and pretty much me individually with this build destroyed the other team. Im not kidding.

Struz 02-26-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna (Hozzászólás 730088)

Ninja Tabi
Sheen
Rageblade
Atmas
Infinity Edge
Blood Thirster

Everything Jax has but his ult will proc Sheen / Lichbane / Trinity Force.