League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   +Suggestion+ How to fix the effect Leavers have (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=651012)

Xenophobed 04-12-2011 01:41 AM

+Suggestion+ A solution for everyone about Leavers

Leavers: They ruin every game they decide to leave... Or do they? A solution to make everyone happy

Generally when you first encounter a leaver it makes 9-2 people's lives miserable. Riot thinks if the player does this 20ish times he will be banned and that will solve everything.. Well sure that player is banned now for a day maybe but now he succeeded in ruining 180-40 people's gaming experiences.

Thats just plain unacceptable IMO, To make matters worse if one of those 180-40 people wish to escape the misery that is a game with a leaver. They to get punished THE SAME WAY a leaver would get punished.

So unfair. Why force us to stay in these horrible games with effort. Generally when a leaver comes. I give up hope and just run in circles intill i can surrender or the game ends.. Nothing else you can really do

Ive actually had a thought about this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something very simple would be:

• For the team with the leaver, Every leaver would add a bonus to IP and EXP.

• Maybe +40-+50 IP / Exp per leaver , to the side with the leaver(s) (Or whatever number riot decides on)

• Perhaps the bonus would be halved for each stacking leaver as to not be to over powered. Whatever needs to be done

This way those who are suffering in their horrible handicapped game will be rewarded for staying. a 4/5 only encourages the handicapped team to leave and have themselves be banned simply because they didn't want to play a unfair game.

This way it also encourages people to stay in a game even though leavers are there. If your going to be getting as much ip / exp if you were going to win in the first place or close to it, (Or maybe even more if more leavers)

This would be a very easy way to solve things and would make both the losing team and winning team happy. whilst still making them fight hard. till the end... Instead of people giving up or leaving because: "Their stuck on the team with the leaver and forced in a match for 40 mins just to lose and get low ip and exp"

Thumbs up if ya agree

Would very much like any form of staff or such replying to this.
This has to be the ultimate solution I have seen for making people still
enjoy a game even though a leaver has ruined it.
Without being to overpowered

Post your thoughts, suggestions n such etc. Type a reply " /Signed " if you simply nod and agree or post something more detailed. Those who agree or /sign will be listed here with my thanks. A simple thumbs up will show agreement as well. If enough people show their approval. Riot will more than likely implement this :)

---------------------------------------------------V Those who have approved V---------------------------------------------------
  1. [1]Vankelvern
    [2]Wuv u long time
    [3]SlapFlap
    [4]Falcopawnched
    [5]Wasatobi
    [6]Eekei Kun
    [7]iiiHARDiii
    [8]Mmajong
    [9]Vernaferous
    [10]TheLoveHammer
    [11]Lukam
    [12]Ralph Schnel
    [13]Xenophobed
    [14]Silverbel
    [15]Amine999
    [16]Highlord Jeebus
    [17]MindFlux

VVVVVVVVV------------------------------UPDATE------------------------------VVVVVVVVV

For those who think this will be abused by people who will work together and leave on purpose, Here is exactly why that will not work or happen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenophobed (Hozzászólás 7963025)
In order for this to be abused you need 2 people to work together atleast. One with a dummy account. Also one would have to leave the game over and over just to give the 2nd maybe a extra 30-40 ip. WHICH doesnt even come close to what you get for winning.

So basiclly the reasons why this wouldnt be done is.

1. Someone would have to constantly devote their time to leaving a game JUST for a tiny bonus that isnt even near what you would get if you won

2. The person who is getting the extra ip which again is hardly anything has to deal with loseing and forced to be in matches that are loseing for 15-20 minutes a piece if not longer

3. Pretty much you get 150 if you win lets say in ip , EVEN with 1 bonus youd only get 100ish. Why? How often do you win a match when ur side has a leaver?

This wont be abused simply because it is FAR more effective to just win and abuseing this would just be a pure pain in the arse when it still isnt even worth abuseing for such a small bonus PLUS stacking up Losses really ruins ur E-Peen.

Xenophobed 04-12-2011 02:16 AM

(Note: Am newer to these forums and apologize of the previous thread that i had asked to be made for deletion on account of screwing a few things up in the title + Message)

Vankelvern 04-12-2011 02:21 AM

I feel your pain.

I can understand Riot not acting so quickly as to punish people who are branded LEAVER at the end of the game, due to the circumstances of them actually leaving. Eg. Internet drops, power outtage, etc

But I agree 100% that something should be done to buffer the effect of having to watch a grueling 4v5 begin to favor the numbers and damage output of having more Champions for one team over the other.

Nothing is worse than people who do intentionally leave, and reporting them seems almost worthless once you see that have left over 40 games in the past, yet are still placed amongst the ranks of us without a single "leave" in our career.

/signed.

Aggamemnon 04-12-2011 08:40 AM

Maybe +40-+50 IP / Exp per leaver , to the side with the leaver(s)

This could just be abused in some situations.I've been in plenty of games where people have won 4v5.

The only real solution is to offer the remaining players some sort of exp bonus ingame, or a damage reduction bonus to compensate losing a player. (maybe a smaller death timer)

In fact the best thing would be to have the side with more players get a 10 second penalty on the death timers, so when the outnumbered team do score a kill they can push better, or recover lanes easier.

Xenophobed 04-13-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggamemnon (Hozzászólás 7810010)
Maybe +40-+50 IP / Exp per leaver , to the side with the leaver(s)

This could just be abused in some situations.I've been in plenty of games where people have won 4v5.

The only real solution is to offer the remaining players some sort of exp bonus ingame, or a damage reduction bonus to compensate losing a player. (maybe a smaller death timer)

In fact the best thing would be to have the side with more players get a 10 second penalty on the death timers, so when the outnumbered team do score a kill they can push better, or recover lanes easier.

Yes i have talked about this with others and they said the same thing. Though we figured this would be far more difficult to make happen, and generally be similar to using a hack. After all would you fight someone when you know each of your enemies is even 10% stronger than you.

This would add way to many extra mechanics and opness. Though the way your suggestion would be done is simply a Perma-Buff . Like a Baron buff except forever. Though punishing the other players when they did nothing wrong with death timers is unfair.

As well as i said the 40-50 wouldn't stack the same. The 2nd leaver being 20-25 , 3rd being, 10-12.5 bonus. This is not a set figure and of course the real numbers would be riot's choice, As well as there is no way this could be exploited and if people wish to exploit it they'll simply be banned by the leaver buster system.

Wuv u long time 04-13-2011 04:26 PM

Wow i totally agree, perfect way and not overpowered. It doesn't alter the game itself and is just a small reward for saying "Were sorry you had to be here with a leaver". Also ur right because of the leaver buster this couldn't be exploited

/Signed :)

SlapFlap 04-13-2011 04:55 PM

/signed

Falcopawnched 04-13-2011 05:51 PM

/Signed

I like this idea you have my support

Xenophobed 04-13-2011 06:32 PM

Thank you for your support with signing. if anyone else has any other suggestions feel free to discuss them. Hopefully we can end the misery leavers cause on us once and for all =)

cptflint 04-13-2011 06:37 PM

why not just have the player be computer controlled? of course this would take some time to get the right programing to run the different champions but as long as the champion is in the battles using abilities and being a meat shield I wouldn't mind people leaving so much.