League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=636217)

Guinsoo 04-06-2011 01:25 PM

What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

Hey all,

I'm doing a little thought experiment for myself but thought it might make a nice thread. Describe what small things bother you about your favorite champion; this can be bugs, balance, or just design/feel.

For example if you're a Twisted Fate player you would probably say the red card bug bothers you must.

But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a threat.

For me, the following small things bother me about Singed:
The Expanded Mind (increased mana) mastery doesn't work with my items.
Fling doesn't really work with Rylai's scepter, since they're in the air most of the time they're slowed.
Mega Adhesive is too weak at rank 1 and too strong at rank 5.

It might be possible to work into fixing common 'little annoyances' for champions with balance passes.

I'm not sure if this thread will be useful or not. Hopefully it will. Please only talk about your favorite champion or one among your favorite few. I think the feedback is much less effective if it's a champion are are not experienced with/understand the nuances of.

EDIT: 127 pages after a few hours last night, and 172 pages after less than a day... VERY nice work so far but there goes half my weekend :P

EDIT 2: Please don't write paragraphs. If you can't describe each issue in 1 sentence, it's too complex for the purpose of this thread.

Thanks,
Guinsoo

Water Magician 04-06-2011 01:26 PM

Nidalee has had known bugs since her release (please don't tell me to list them...)

here is a gripe I have with all champs... when I'm standing idle please don't make my champion auto attack minions (that's what the A button and right click is for)

Shaco's design is useless as long as flash is in this game

when i pull with blitzcrank (Q) his fist (E) doesnt hit the target sometimes, which can lead to enemies escaping. An easy fix for this is [if E is activated when an enemy is pulled with Q, E is then automatically triggered after the grab (similar to the shift system in DotA but automatic, would be better if it was manual, but whatever)]

targeted spells sometimes don't work when you cast it on someone that's about to enter the brush (now that I think about it, it could be a problem with line of sight, not just brush, but I will have to test this)

inconsistencies (trundle's Q can be dodged, but not any other spell similar to that) (trundle's pillar doesn't interrupt channeled spells, but every other displacement spell does)

crapachino 04-06-2011 01:26 PM

Everyone thinks Veigar is bad, but he isn't.

More seriously, champions dashing through his stun and not getting stunned.

cavity 04-06-2011 01:27 PM

nidalee bugs - there is an entire forum thread that lists them with great detail you can use for reference.

irelia - using her ulti you seem to move wherever your cursor was, which is very frustrating.
- using her Q attack you cant go over walls but the dmg still goes through the wall

tiamat - item splash dmg is too small radius and the item is hardly used in game play. increase this so it can/will/would be used moreso like t he axe in dota.

gangplank - his ulti has a huge radius, and although random dmg/slowing... it seems to always put the opposing team on the run, resulting in them all dieing because they wont stop to fight/arent able to stop and fight because of the onslaught of dmg/slowing that they are incurring.

edit - removed vladimir notes.

I hate how it is buggy/hard to tell who killed the dragon if there is a fight between teams at it.

the poppy stun-in-the-middle-of-the-lane bug...

ashe ulti arrow going through champions for no reason at all

Filipp2442 04-06-2011 01:27 PM

Malzahar's cast time on Q to lead in targets is pretty annoying. 50% Chance 50% Skill on it.

VinnyIsSuper 04-06-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinsoo (Hozzászólás 7619414)
But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a thread.

Nasus is a big, scary thread.

Reaper 04-06-2011 01:27 PM

Teemo is my favorite hero in the game. His playstyle is really unique but I really wish he would have 4 activatable abilities like every hero in the game instead of 3.

Virtuosoo 04-06-2011 01:28 PM

Twisted Fate's Range. In comparison to long range blinks and stuns most champs have.
Woot keep upvoting

Zikel 04-06-2011 01:28 PM

Dark binding has a slight delay b4 it goes off, so its harder to land it then it is to land Light blinding

Keegan320 04-06-2011 01:28 PM

Katarina's delay on Q makes it possible for her Q and E to be blocked by one spell shield. If this is possible to fix, please do. However, you have told me before that this issue is too complicated to spend time on.
This works with other spammers that have a projectile spell, I've had it happen on Ryze as well. (Overload>Rune Prison and no damage or snare)

EDIT: Oh jesus, I remember this thread. Dang, this was That long ago?