League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Login as 'Invisible' (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=620996)

Karmanautical 03-31-2011 09:49 AM

Login as 'Invisible'

Riot said they were looking for ways to improve their chat system - here's one.

Sometimes I feel like playing a quick game alone, in solo queue. However, as soon as I'm logged in, I get invites from friends who want to play. It seems like a rude gesture to jump into a solo game when you have people waiting on you.

So a checkbox in the login screen to log in as invisible, and/or click the little circle a third time to go from Online to Away to Invisible?

chelom 03-31-2011 09:24 PM

yep i agree on this, might seem selfish but would really help.

Roädkill 03-31-2011 09:39 PM

GenericB said "from Online to Away to Invisible?"

a dropbox perhaps.

I agree in principal, for when u only got one games worth of time before having to go out, u might just wanna relax solo.

You could also have the system remember your configuration for status (like Steam) so it does or does not log-in automatically.

XKGunbunny 11-18-2012 11:12 AM

Bump

psychoticyeti 01-26-2013 04:29 PM

bump

Istanazrell 03-03-2013 08:27 PM

This would be a nice feature, especially when I am just want a quick bot game or am generally not available for play with friends.

OutlawStarx2 03-04-2013 02:10 PM

Wouldn't use it myself

Bump!

HamsterMercenary 03-05-2013 10:31 PM

I like your idea of invisible log in. Sometimes I don't have time for a game and just want to mess with my mastery page and not be bothered.

YogaUppercut 03-30-2013 07:11 PM

It's downright pathetic and baffling that this feature hasn't been implemented. Do you know what I had to do in order to avoid awkward situations like this? When I first made my account, I literally told everyone of my friends that I'm not taking friend requests. Now, I did add a few, but even between the handful that I've added, I'm always getting requests from every which direction and friends begging me to play with them and not others, etc. As a result, I end up being the ****** for not dividing my only playtime between the people I know who play this game.

I wouldn't have to tell my friends to buzz off if this simple feature were added. I'd really like an explanation from Riot as to why it hasn't been done already! How long has this game been out?! :(

Keneye 03-30-2013 08:06 PM

Agree... This would be a great addition. I don't want to play SR at times, I want to get a quick Dom game in and all my friends see me log in and invite me to SR games and then I feel obligated to play with them. I don't want to be rude and say no. Sometimes I do, but why even have that issue? Log in or being able to switch to invis after a bad game would be great!