League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=617551)

Moratlis 03-29-2011 05:14 PM

How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

I've played countless amounts of games against trynd but ive only ever won a few... my team has been up on kills and up on towers but it just seems as the game goes on he becomes unstoppable... i have no idea how to win a game against him, he seems for the most part hard as hell to counter. all i could see was building thornmail but he comes with a slow and a blink. for the most part if the game goes on long enough im not sure a thornmail can really save you.. so can anyone help me find a way to beat this ridiculously OP champ?

Shining Silver 03-29-2011 05:21 PM

im guessing you are not lvl 30 yet

a Tryndamere can be shut down really easily by cc not just hard cc (stuns, snares, knock ups) but by soft cc too (slows)
Tryndamere's main weakness is that he only does physical damage, so getting armor helps a lot - thornmail is great

But the best thing to shut down a trydamere

exhaust

Pplofdaworld 03-29-2011 05:44 PM

"beat this ridiculously OP champ"

CC > Anyone
Anyone includes Trynd.

Get a good laner and shut him down early game.
Underfed/farmed Trynd is a sad one.

Question to later posters: Is lane or jungle trynd more common? I don't see him enough myself.

iRJerry 03-29-2011 05:50 PM

Lane is more common cuz jungle tryn is pretty much based on luck early on. Another good way to beat him is mid way through his endless rage, cast ignite.

Dakkas 03-29-2011 05:57 PM

Kill him 10 million times before he is completely farmed

COMMANDO MASTER 03-29-2011 06:09 PM

First of all Tryndamere is not "OP". He's only gonna steamroll u if u feed him, like with any champion. The key to shutting him down is obviously CC and EXHAUST/BLINDS. The easiest way to stop him is to harrass and outfarm him early game. Thats when him is squishy and sucks, so just go and coordinate a gank or try to lower his HP enough so u can go in and finish him before he can heal. The funniest counter to him is a silence (eg. Blitzcrank or Garen or even Soraka). Just silence him rite before he's about to use his ulti, then burst him down. There's a bit of luck involved and team coordination. Btw for ppl who think igniting during ulti is gonna kill him, ur wrong. Thormail does help. If there's other squishies on his team, focus them first, cuz trynd only gets more crit when he's low HP.

TL;DR- Silence him before he can ulti, then excute him. =)

Hope this helped.

Legendary Jason 03-29-2011 06:12 PM

ignite lol

Etching 03-29-2011 06:43 PM

Ignite. Exhaust.

Exploit weak early game. Harass him into the ground.

Deny farm.

InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.Infini teCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.I nfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.Infinit eCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.InfiniteCC.In finiteCC.InfiniteCC.

Im Your Real Dad 03-29-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMANDO MASTER (Hozzászólás 7399579)
First of all Tryndamere is not "OP". He's only gonna steamroll u if u feed him, like with any champion. The key to shutting him down is obviously CC and EXHAUST/BLINDS. The easiest way to stop him is to harrass and outfarm him early game. Thats when him is squishy and sucks, so just go and coordinate a gank or try to lower his HP enough so u can go in and finish him before he can heal. The funniest counter to him is a silence (eg. Blitzcrank or Garen or even Soraka). Just silence him rite before he's about to use his ulti, then burst him down. There's a bit of luck involved and team coordination. Btw for ppl who think igniting during ulti is gonna kill him, ur wrong. Thormail does help. If there's other squishies on his team, focus them first, cuz trynd only gets more crit when he's low HP.

TL;DR- Silence him before he can ulti, then excute him. =)

Hope this helped.

Trynd can ulti whenever he feels.

And yea, CC destroys Trynd. A good team team should compose of a lot of CC and some exhaust anyway.

Losin It 03-29-2011 07:29 PM

A good tryn, isn't in the forefront of the fight... about 3 to 5 seconds of the " Team " fight, he spins in, and starts cleaning up, at this point, cc's are usually down, summoner spells are down most of the time.

I really don't care how many down votes i get, but you people that say he's NOT op, obviously haven't played a good tryn. Everyone knows tryn is a wrecker of games, thats why the good ones don't come in and initiate the fight. Only mid way through should a tryn ever show his face. That way, CCs are blown. You can't just hold back your CC spells for the chance that he could pop in when you are in a team fight, cause other champions are tough to deal with too.

Slows? on tryn? Rofl.... spin away, Ignite during his ulti? k, so you keep him from healing 400 health, to 200 health, as he spins away. exhaust him? pfft... 1k crits turn to turn into 700 dmg crits, exhaust doesn't blind anymore, GG. harassing him early game is good, tho it only SLOWS his godlike progression (in 3s, if he's solo) (5s, he should never solo and always have a baby sitter until level 6). Sometimes you just can't win a game in the first 25 minutes, anything beyond 25 minutes Tryn becomes that unstoppable force he's known for.

I play tryn, many times, there isn't really much that counters me. Tryn, honestly should never solo lane - ever - period. Duo lane, you have a baby sitter, and you can't harass him enough to matter. In 3s, level 10+ tryn can clear a jungle in 2 minutes, 5s, he can clear each side in just about the same time. Tryn feeds himself. So this " don't feed him " just doesn't cut it. Not once, have my self feed been due to " farming " ya it slows him down a bit if you CAN harass him early game, but Tryn feeds off team fights and catching stragglers 1on1. Everyone thinks tryn is a solo'r champ but he's not.

Focus tryn down at the start of a fight? pfft you kidding? while the rest of his team rapes you? k.... save him for last... hahaha... then tryn rapes your team while you kill his. Ever seen a tryn get beasted down to start, spin out, jungle for like 10 seconds, then spin back in on your team? I have seen it, I do it.

There is NO hard counter to tryn. There is only 1 soft counter that will dampen tryn's power. Armor. Your entire team builds up enough armor to counter tryn? GG, now the AP on his team gets fed cause they rape you now. Entire team builds AP/AD defense, welp, now you have gimped your dps, longer the fight goes, less likely you going to win.

You people got to think, 70-90% of the player base in this game don't roll with full premade teams, most people random or have a friend or 2 with them. Maybe with a full premade team, tryn isn't as deadly, pure random team, he's a game breaker. I'm sorry, with the amount of champions that this game has to offer, it's a **** crying shame i HAVE to play a certain champion just to stand a fighting chance against tryn JUST on the off chance he's on the apposing team.

Riot needs to take a look at tryn, GOOD tryns, and really sit back and look at what he does to games.

He heals, slows, lowers armor, gains crit % per % health missing, great escape, spins through walls, each time he crits he gets STRONGER, lower health he has, he GETS STRONGER, then if he is really overwhelmed he goes invincable, for 6 seconds, 6 seconds is a long **** time in this game.

Tower tanks like a mofo too. Tower about to kill him, welp, ulti. Oh and another thing he's good at. Taking first hit on tower huggers, to give the rest of his team about 10-15 seconds to kill everyone by that tower. I do this alot when i play tryn.

I honestly feel tho, If Riot took his heal away, he would be better balanced then what he is. That would force tryn players to make a decision - Ulti and try for the kill, or Ulti and escape death. Whatever the case, when tryn ulti's, he doesn't gain health from life steal and has no self heal, only AFTER his ulti is down, can he regain any health(from lifesteal if they took his self heal away)

Everyone online is so eager to disprove/self boast/troll/just down right harass other people, they won't usually give a honest post about things that should be addressed cause that DOWNvote just might ruin their forum creds. I don't care, like I said, I play tryn, i've played alot against him. The truth is, he's just OP, 1on1 not so much, team fights he's a game breaker.

I play random 3s mostly, I don't play ranked games that much, if at all lately. My " elo " is prolly garbage, but i do know, I have over 1400 games under my belt, I'm not some noob that just cries about OP CHAMPS OMG. Tryn i've actually sat back and really took a hard look at him.

Fed or not, he's too god **** strong.

Edit : I didn't proof read any of this.
Reason: Too long did not read.

The down vote must have come from a Tryn player.