League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NEW: secret strategy revealed inside (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=616782)

Redrabbit161 03-29-2011 01:42 PM

NEW: secret strategy revealed inside

Okay guys after a bunch of games, multiple losses and wins and much experience on the battlefield(130games in about) I have found the secret to winning every single game or at least 70% of them. areyoureadyforthis.jpg

Its a simple 3 step process.

1. Select (Tyrnd, Yi, Warwick or XinZhao
Stack a bunch of life steal
Autoattack and hit Q for the rest of the game
you dont not even need to look at ur screen at this point due to the massive OPness
Win game, rinse, repeat

Enjoy LoL now that you know this secret... a new entire world of repetitiveness mindless q bashing awaits you on the battlefield of summoners rift.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously; nearly 3/4 the pub games i see this being used, over and over and over to death. Its getting old and is really killing the strategy part of the game when you simply cannot kill a character due to LS and AS

for example.... Im on my main ezeral, keeping distance, landing every single skill shot
constistaly doing damage on target. Yi hits a minion a few times back at full HP, rad, Then hits his other button and does the attack that hits a few targets, ends up next to me... auto attacks a few times and i die; its a bigger troll then this post.

TL;DR = LoL, gameplay is broken. It does not encourage progression thought the characters

Superz Purez 03-29-2011 01:46 PM

Ezreal has his own niche, and it isn't beating distance closing AS LS melee champs in a 1v1. The best and easiest counter to them is have a caster (think Ryze and such, easily can 2-3 shot a MR-less Yi) or carry exhaust if you find yourself being stuck in that situation alot.

The other common reply you will get will be "build thornmail and qq more nub". While a thornmail would benefit you, I just don't personally think telling everyone to build large amounts of MR and armor on EVERY champion they play to be a reasonable solution. (Exception being a BV. No excuse to not have one late game.)

~And to your comment about "progression". I'm not entirely sure what you mean but there is a HUGE difference in how effective champs are based on how long the game goes on. While it is kind of unbalanced how champs like Tryndamere become EXTREMELY powerful after about 40 minutes I try to think of it as another mechanic in the game. Do you play a good early game champ and faceroll so hard early that you are able to maintain late game effectiveness (or just make them surrender at 20-30) or play a mid/late game champ, who when you stick out the laning phase, are rewarded with exponentially increasing power?

knighthawlk 03-29-2011 01:55 PM

for give me for makeing a comment trolls down vote every post i make lol i dont get it. any way i was gonna suggest you get Regrowth Pendant no matter how you play as a Regrowth Pendant is best level 1 item you can get . if any one ever played dota from wc3 ware this type of game came from. then you would agree with me how ever there are those that are not old pros from wc3 map dota that think they know every thing and bash you on item build i call the cookie cutter trolls ok ya sory about the rant any way. focos more on last hiting minons then champion kills tell you can kill any one easy like if you been fed. you can in fact get very fed just off minon kills you have more gear there for you can just pwn any one quickly and easy. agein im sory for this post. now every one can down vote me>< . sory for bad english act.

Superz Purez 03-29-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knighthawlk (Hozzászólás 7390697)
for give me for makeing a comment trolls down vote every post i make lol i dont get it. any way i was gonna suggest you get Regrowth Pendant no matter how you play as a Regrowth Pendant is best level 1 item you can get . if any one ever played dota from wc3 ware this type of game came from. then you would agree with me how ever there are those that are not old pros from wc3 map dota that think they know every thing and bash you on item build i call the cookie cutter trolls ok ya sory about the rant any way. focos more on last hiting minons then champion kills tell you can kill any one easy like if you been fed. you can in fact get very fed just off minon kills you have more gear there for you can just pwn any one quickly and easy. agein im sory for this post. now every one can down vote me>< . sory for bad english act.

Not going to hate for the english and/or suggestion, but you kinda missed the entire point of his rant.

knighthawlk 03-29-2011 01:59 PM

maybe. but i know ware hes comeing from with life steal stacking ive done it. my self and have poeple qustion me even troll me. ya it is kind of over powerd and effortless but only early game

Praedoran 03-29-2011 02:07 PM

Auto-attack carries are Pubstompers. If you truly hate em, play a counter character like Jax, Teemo, or such.

Vinxi 03-29-2011 02:44 PM

Why not just get thornail and randuins, complete counter for their whole team.
Are you that ignorant to call this game broken by losing to a team who is all AD?
Learn to play before you just hate this game, right now you can truly say.... you are not good.

Redrabbit161 03-29-2011 04:31 PM

@SuperPurez. I feel ya on each char playing there own roles thats a given, but it is as if in any given situation the ones I choose will always accell no madder what. Even with a thornnail and AR i still feel they are pretty op.

But on the topic of progression... I do play a very strong early game generally 2-4 kills wilt Ez before 5min and upwards of 5-7 With malz.
(To me the beginning game is what madders the most, good starts generally = wins) However... when laning against a Tryn,Ww,Yi. Even if i have 4 kills on them once they reach level 6 they just become impossible to kill.. Tyrn especally.

@Knighthawlk
----------
Wut ?

@Praedorn
--------
Yep, I feel ya... I coutner with malz; pretty much can stop any champ in the game. But its just not fun... and when i play a fun champ I just get Autoattacked to death. -_-

@Vinxi
-----------
Were did i state they were all on the same team?, you play/build/counter your enemies...I never said anything about a entire AD team + thats just be composition. I can truly say, read the posts. Don't jump to conclusions.

and coming from HoN,DotA,SoITS I can say... herp derp.

Overall
----------
I Guess im just tired of games being decided at the loading screen
Or seeing a Yi/ww push 2 towers on a lane solo.
Id bring myself to buy them but honestly... I just dont see how they are fun... Nerf? nerf.

Something Snazzy 03-29-2011 06:52 PM

Snazzy's guide on countering melee lifesteal AD for noobs.

Step 1: Hard CC

The end

You do realize that Ez and Mal are some of the worst characters to go up against a lifesteal AD, right? Neither have any hard CC (well, except for Malz ult, which should rape Yi). Why would you even go up against them 1v1? If you are in a 2v2, lane with someone who has hard CC. Then CC + Burst = gg. Get exhaust/ignite if you are having a lot of trouble. Mid/late game, have your team focus them. Early game AD tends to blow, hence why most auto attackers are carries. This is also why you never see Olaf, Yi, Tryn, etc in mid.

Shosuko 03-29-2011 07:06 PM

In 1v1

bruiser > melee ad > nuker > ranged ad

in team fights

ranged ad > nuker > melee ad > bruiser