League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Twitch is super over powered (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=61579)

Railios 02-16-2010 12:48 PM

smokeD 02-16-2010 12:51 PM

He's been nerfed numerous times, and people rarely even play him anymore because of the nerfs. I guess not in solo queue though so IDk.

Kung Fu English 02-16-2010 01:47 PM

Teemo can blind him then own him then blow him up with mushrooms.

/thread

sainthero 02-16-2010 01:50 PM

Stuns and exhaust or straight up focus the the **** rat. Enough QQ about nerfs to any champs please.

SsapS 02-16-2010 01:56 PM

The twitch nerf was only the amount of range on his ultimate.

He will still take down entire teams in 5v5 battles with it.

In my opinion he shouldn't have a perm cloak like Eve does. It should be more like shaco's with maybe a little more then 4 seconds of stealth.

Or his Ulti shouldn't penetrate more then X number of enemies.

Like the post said above, I don't run into twitch very often. But my little player has Twitch and played a lot pre-nerf. After the nerf he says hes still pretty much the same. I think the mass of complaints on the forums was during a week where twitch was free pick anyways.

He is still an insane champion, and it will probably only be a short time before we see him in every game again

Rezoh 02-16-2010 02:13 PM

Teemo Vs Twitch:

-Blind
-Cripple

PROFIT!

Seriously, I always try to avoid Teemo 1 vs 1 at all costs unless he's very hurt or I outlevel him.

Vijaya 02-16-2010 02:22 PM

Teemo is also way overpowered.

The problem I have with Twitch is that it's possible for him to go 6/10 and still end up broken, while for anyone else (but Yi) 6/10 means they're doing terrible and are gonna get dominated.

F3nr1s 02-16-2010 02:44 PM

teemo is powerful but not overpowered. Neither is twitch. Twitch right now is right under average really because he is really squishy, useless if he cannot his (stun, blind, exhaust, etc), and people have finally figured out how to counter him.

Korath Arcolite 02-16-2010 02:45 PM

whine whine whine. Stop with the QQing! If he's killing you, then you're either doing something wrong or your team is.
I solo laned against Teemo as Singed and came out ahead my last game. According to you guys, I should have been WTFPWNED repeatedly. Blind? feh. Mushrooms? feh. This is what Banshee's Veil is for. I walk through them, I grab him, I beat him to a squeaking, bleeding pulp.
Some characters will be better 1v1 or seem like they dominate because a good player can rack up kills in a pub game, but it doesn't mean the character is OP, it means that he is a solid character, who when people do not take active steps to counter, will make you cry like the little girls you all are.
/endrant

xXHyorimaruXx 02-16-2010 03:32 PM

start playing annie/anivia/ryze, stop playing full carry team and twitch will no longer be a threat.