League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Accept the Summoner’s Code! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=590117)

ByronicHero 03-18-2011 08:35 AM

Accept the Summoner’s Code!

Summoners!

If your posts are looking a bit dreary and grey on the forums, then you’ve probably run into the latest renovations to our forum technology. You see, around Season One, we released a little document we called: The Summoner’s Code. This document serves as a blueprint to becoming a positively contributing member of the League of Legends community, and is one of the cornerstones of our campaign to increase overall player friendliness.

Now, reading the code is all well and good. But we wanted to make sure that all summoners were abiding by the code. With this in mind, when you make your next post on the League of Legends boards, you will be prompted to agree to the Summoner’s Code. Doing so will not only net you nifty forum badge displaying your commitment to being a positive force in the community, but will also increase the visibility of your posts. That’s right; those dreary and grey posts that you’ve come across belong to summoners that haven’t yet agreed to uphold the Summoner’s Code.

You will be prompted to accept the summoner’s code next time you author a post or reply to another summoner.

Alternatively, you can manually accept by following these steps:
  • Login to the League of Legends website.
  • Click the ‘My Account’ link in the upper right hand corner by your summoner name.
  • In your account control panel, under ‘Reputation’, click on “Summoner’s Code Agreement”.
  • Review the Code in the popup, then select ‘I Agree’ when you’re ready.

The call to action has come, summoners! Display your commitment to making League of Legends a fun and enjoyable experience for all players. Adopt the Summoner’s Code today!

Moneys 03-18-2011 08:38 AM

yea! To be honest I just scrolled and clicked accept...

Proxinity 03-18-2011 08:39 AM

I agree =D
=(, I clicked the button but it didn't do anything for me.
There we go >.< had to go directly to the account management for it to work.

Zyocuh 03-18-2011 08:43 AM

Black is the new Black
grey is the new pink

Yokel85 03-18-2011 08:43 AM

I like my grey posts.

Zzphantom 03-18-2011 08:44 AM

I really doubt this is going to get people to read and/or follow the Summoners' Code.

xFERx 03-18-2011 08:44 AM

grey is the new black

Edit: Why do i have the badge... I never accepted the code.... I want my gray posts

JeedUnit 03-18-2011 08:45 AM

wow, what a total waste of time

edit: awesome, it's even broken

NsX Rust 03-18-2011 08:45 AM

lets see

Yokel85 03-18-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeedUnit (Hozzászólás 7066674)
wow, what a total waste of time

edit: awesome, it's even broken

If you log out and back in it should fix your posts.