League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 26

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   UFO Landing in Valoran! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=58736)

ByronicHero 02-10-2010 03:42 PM

UFO Landing in Valoran!

The question of whether or not we are alone in the universe has been answered! Today, an unidentified craft of unknown origin was discovered in Valoran, prompting skeptics and believers alike to reevaluate their positions on the subject of extra-runeterrestrial life. Scholars and mechanists everywhere are baffled by the craft, which defies all techmaturgical explanation. However, the famed and Daring Bombardier known as Corki seems to show an uncanny aptitude in its operation.

That's right, summoners! UFO Corki has arrived! Over the course of the next few days, UFO Corki will be showing up on all accounts created before January 14, 2010. If you were one of the many, many dedicated League of Legends players who voted for us in the GameSpy and IGN polls, Riot Games would like to once again thank you for your overwhelming show of support. We hope that you remembered to renew your pilot's license, and wish you the best of luck in all your battles on the Fields of Justice!

As a reminder, we're still in the running for 3 reader's choice categories at MMOSite.com, check this announcement for more information!

Note: The process that's granting Corki to the accounts will take approximately 3 days to complete, so some people will get it right away, and some people will not.

Gnim 02-10-2010 03:44 PM

first!!..and are you a new guy?? i dont think i seen you before..

and congra on the win

ByronicHero 02-10-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnim (Hozzászólás 651210)
first..and are you a new guy?? i dont think i see you before..

and congra on the win

This is ByronicHero sporting his Jack of Hearts threads for Valentine's Day.

Karrot 02-10-2010 03:48 PM

Whoosh! Second! And hooray!

Poruku 02-10-2010 03:48 PM

ITT and above my post: SO CUTE

Mindler 02-10-2010 03:49 PM

congrats on your new icon!

Sylvio 02-10-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByronicHero (Hozzászólás 651217)
This is ByronicHero sporting his Jack of Hearts threads for Valentine's Day.

sweeeeet

RobzInadE 02-10-2010 03:50 PM

Nice

However, isnt it more important to focus on maybe, making some new maps, or i dont know...

GAME MODES?
Instead of skins and stuff.

Thanks.

Poruku 02-10-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobzInadE (Hozzászólás 651247)
Nice

However, isnt it more important to focus on maybe, making some new maps, or i dont know...

GAME MODES?

Thanks.

Artists are the new coders, amiright?

Pendragon 02-10-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Nice

GAME MODES?

Thanks.
Different people work on different things.