League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 22

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=524248)

Perb 02-17-2011 07:40 PM

Full UI Re-skin: Perb UI
 
1 Attachment(s)
*0.61 is working with preseason 3 patch.*

---

Changes:
- Minimap skinned.
- Topright scoreboard skinned.
- Healthbar (above players) borders skinned.
- Menu buttons next to minmap removed.
- Bottom skills skinned.
- Bottomleft character info skinned.
- Scoreboard skinned.

Supported Resolutions:
- All resolutions.

Info/Download:
http://leaguecraft.com/uimods/56.xhtml
http://www.mediafire.com/?670h62ih26d4odc

xXRizzaXx 02-17-2011 11:34 PM

nice nice nice and how did you chance the hudleft gfx?^^

Perb 02-18-2011 12:03 AM

knacko answered how in the HUD Hacking thread.

Demonskin 02-18-2011 10:27 AM

I like it a lot I do, but I don't like that everyone has white bars. I would prefer to keep the normal colors just so I can distinguish types of mana/energy. I know that seems a dumb thing to say but for some reason it bothers me that you can't see it.

Perb 02-18-2011 12:41 PM

I'll include some healthbar options in the next update.

sushibandit 02-18-2011 03:59 PM

Bumping for nice clean UI mod.

Looks great, definitely still needs some tweaking but I'm not too worried about that.

I LOVE how the shop is now approx 2/3 of the original size, it was ridiculously oversized before.

Perb 02-18-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushibandit (Hozzászólás 6339857)
I LOVE how the shop is now approx 2/3 of the original size, it was ridiculously oversized before.

Hah yeah. It almost took up my whole screen at a resolution of 1920x1080 :(.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonskin (Hozzászólás 6330221)
I like it a lot I do, but I don't like that everyone has white bars. I would prefer to keep the normal colors just so I can distinguish types of mana/energy. I know that seems a dumb thing to say but for some reason it bothers me that you can't see it.

Updated UI to 0.34 and added some healthbar options.

ProtossZeratul 02-19-2011 07:55 AM

you know, for some reason i have this bar that covers the bottom of my screen. Everything looks fine except for that unhidden bar. Can you fix that? thx

VoidBro 02-19-2011 10:53 AM

see riot is that so hard to do? even a fellow gamer can make a better hud then you.

Perb 02-19-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProtossZeratul (Hozzászólás 6355157)
you know, for some reason i have this bar that covers the bottom of my screen. Everything looks fine except for that unhidden bar. Can you fix that? thx

I'd imagine it's the "center hud wall". In game, do: Esc > More Options > Hide Center HUD Wall (make it hidden) > OK.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:51 PM.
1234511 ... 22


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc