League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L0CUST's Champion Tier List (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=50866)

Contriving StyLe 01-23-2010 08:06 PM

L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply better than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. Rankings are done by Groupings. If you want an explanation for a champion's placement, just ask :)

CLGaming: Miss Fortune, Ashe, Kog'Maw, Morgana, Garen, Amumu
SK Gaming: Twitch, Kennen, Annie, Vladimir, Kayle, Taric, Sona, Nidalee, Janna, Galio, Shen, Warwick, Anivia, Xin Zhao, Tristana
Another Story: Soraka, Singed, Twisted Fate, Corki, Pantheon, Rammus, Mordekaiser, Zilean, Olaf, Sion, Heimerdinger, Udyr, Kassadin, Ezreal, Nunu, Malzahar, Cho'Gath
China Hero: Veigar, Poppy, Karthus, Dr. Mundo, Gangplank, Akali, Swain, Nasus, Malphite, Shaco, Alistar, Master Yi, Katarina, Sivir
Miss-click: Evelynn, Teemo, Urgot, Tryndamere, Jax, Fiddlesticks, Blitzcrank, Ryze

-L0CUST

updated: Oct. 17th

please read https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=64398 before posting to this thread :)

*note1: this post is based on my own opinions and is not a reflection of RIOT or the Council in any way
*note2: all the groups are close in power, and vary massively based on your/your opponent's team makeup
*note3: I want to apologize and express my pity towards all the players this list troubles
*note4: everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others :p

Elementz 01-23-2010 08:08 PM

Kayles not in tier 1 or 2 :S She's so game changing though!

TiberiusAudley 01-23-2010 08:10 PM

Stopped reading at Twisted Fate. Dude is awful. Has no damage, no escape mechanism, and his stun is impossible to land. Q takes too long to fire and should just be cursor-targeted, and his Ult needs a shorter cooldown to work better with Gate.

Also, this post looks familiar...

Operation CWAL 01-23-2010 08:18 PM

And here comes "X's Champion Tier List" because you opinion matters.

Also, Teemo is one of the better champions. Hes not worthless. He's a walking semi-exhaust.

Zouave321 01-23-2010 08:19 PM

singed is way better than tiers 5
and teemo/ poppy/veigar don't need love at all

Rezengu 01-23-2010 08:19 PM

MASTER YI TIER 5?
What have you been drinking, play a game with me using yi and i'll show u

SeiKz 01-23-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L0CUST (Hozzászólás 563163)
I feel many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply worse than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. They are Ranked by Tiers and Left to Right. If you want an explanation for a champion, just ask ;)

Tier 1: Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Corki, Alistar
Tier 2: Malphite, Nasus, Annie, Twitch, Anivia, Amumu, Taric
Tier 3: Morgana, Nidalee, Kayle, Shaco, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Tristana, Kassadin
Tier 4: Cho'Gath, Katarina, Nunu, Sion, Udyr, Karthus, Rammus, Heimerdinger
Tier 5: Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Jax, Pantheon, Gragas

Fairly Worthless (need some love): Poppy, Teemo, Tryndamere, Veigar, Ryze, Jana, Soraka, Zilean, Warwick, Evelynn

-L0CUST

note1: the tiers are all relatively close, and become blurred depending on your/opponent's team makeup
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others :D

no way. teemo is the most balanced champion and veigar and ryze are really strong just hard to play

Bloodpaly 01-23-2010 08:22 PM

Explanation on Veigar please, I'm curious why the top players dont like him, since I would hope you have the skill requirement for him covered :P

Janocide 01-23-2010 08:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Teemo is worthless? I got 45 kills with him in one game. Not worthless to me.

tC 00 01-23-2010 08:29 PM

lol @ lack of love for this tier list ...

questions:

1. sivir. why exactly is she top tier? i know that she's a fast pusher and has a great team buff ulti. BUT it seems her role is to snipe a tower quickly when enemies are down and her team buff is only very good when your team has a (2+sivir) of physical dmg carries, the "right click" variety like ashe or tristana. my opinion is based on lack of experience however.