League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 20

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=48546)

Pendragon 01-18-2010 03:06 PM

Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

MMOSite has just recently opened the polls on its Reader's Choice Awards, and once again, League of Legends has been recognized through nominations for both Best New MMO of 2009 and Best MMORTS of 2009. You have shown us the power of the League of Legends community in the past, and we would like to invite you to once again display the conviction that helped us to dominate the Gamespot and IGN user polls. We're up against some pretty stiff competition, this time from the rest of the MMO marketplace, but we are confident that victory is assured if you muster the same momentum that you have shown in these past elections.

So, loyal Runeterrans, it is the time that the rest of the MMO community be shown the awesome and indomitable power of a League of Legends summoner! Rally your entourage and point them to MMOSiteís Readerís Choice Polls for Best MMORTS and Best New MMO.

And remember: You can vote again every day, so make sure you voice your opinion daily to keep the League on top!

Best MMORTS
Best New MMO
Best Gameplay

Sefam 01-18-2010 03:09 PM

For Meglings!

I am in good hopes that League of Legends will win both of these even though HoN has a great advance over us :)

Haigoeo 01-18-2010 03:12 PM

Although i am voting for the past 2 days, this is not like the other awards.
It's very easy to cheat, this is an IP reseting competition.

Anyway, GL!

Ichigo 01-18-2010 03:13 PM

Good Luck Penny :D

SuJu 01-18-2010 03:13 PM

I highly encourage everyone to help pitch in! We all play a very great game and lets show it to everyone =)

ptoss1 01-18-2010 03:13 PM

I voted for LoL.

scorcerrer 01-18-2010 03:13 PM

Really?

As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?

Rectifyer 01-18-2010 03:13 PM

While I will vote either way, another bribe for the rest of the community may help ;)

Pendragon 01-18-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?
We still want to win something we were nominated for :)

XipXoom 01-18-2010 03:15 PM

It seems they're disallowing votes based on referrer (or some bug that looks like that). If you get a popup saying "Vote failed" just reload the page and vote again. It worked for me.