League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something needs to happen about Twitch, Sivir, and Udyr. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=48352)

xEnder09x 01-18-2010 02:03 AM

Something needs to happen about Twitch, Sivir, and Udyr.

Match up:

Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank, Tristana, Annie, and Veigar

vs

Anivia, Janna, Sivir, Udyr, and Twitch.

The game starts out and the top team is fed by Anivia and Janna. There is a kill lead of 15 to 3. Tristana, Cho'Gath and Blitzcrank have a healthy supply of gold for items over the opposing team.

As soon as Twitch gets malady (very easy to farm) Udyr has Phage and Vamperic Scepter (very easy to farm) and Sivir has 4 skills pionts in Richochet and attack speed it was over.

Udyr could solo anyone else caught alone and escape any group of people to the safety of any ally.

Twitch started soloing towers by out ranging then moving in to finish them off as well insta killing anyone found anywhere not near a tower and disappearing into the cover of allies and cloaking in the middle of getting raped. (Don't say get oracles because those are 400 each and you have to get one every time you die which gets expensive because half the time you have to have half the team die to kill just one of these guys, or sentries because putting those all over the map also gets expensive.)

Meanwhile Janna and Anivia are still feeding.

Now after being able to work together with skills they get the tools they need to just pop up and insta-kill and even 5v3 against these guys push the Cho'Gath and friends back to a tower, destroy the tower and push further into their base.

Playing as Twitch... I feel like I am cheating... it is too easy... it isn't fun. Playing against him is never fun because usually the person who plays him knows how and isn't stupid and very little if no chance to win without a Twitch on the opposing team.

Playing As Udyr is loads of fun... I can't single handedly win a game for my team and I always lead my team at least in kills win or lose.

Sivir is fine by herself... but paired with either of the top two and there is no support of minions for the opposing team, and then very little if any chance to really stop them.

These 3 should not be able to win against 5 equally geared champions and win simply by auto attacking and hitting all abilities.

Rectal Necrosis 01-18-2010 02:11 AM

You want the really OP team? Try Trist, Udyr, Twitch, Corki, and Sivir. None of them even need feeding and they rape your face. You can also replace any of them with Yi and still tear people apart.

Samurro 01-18-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xEnder09x
Playing as Twitch... I feel like I am cheating... it is too easy... it isn't fun. Playing against him is never fun because usually the person who plays him knows how and isn't stupid and very little if no chance to win without a Twitch on the opposing team.

Playing As Udyr is loads of fun... I can't single handedly win a game for my team and I always lead my team at least in kills win or lose.

Absolutely sign this! Esp. the Twitch part is totally right!

Pieceofcandy 01-18-2010 04:49 AM

This is a "nerf twitch" thread, poorly disguised as a "multi hero nerf" thread.

CTHDRL 01-18-2010 05:05 AM

If he built malady he didn't know what he was doing.

Exec calling is cheaper and far more valuable and built from the same starter item.

Attack Speed = Damage over time

Overall Damage = Burst Damage

Team fights do not last long; which makes AS inefficient. Not to mention at the moments where you need AS your skills already give that extra boost to you, I.E. stealth/ult

AS has ONE plus side; in that you can stack 6 shots for an awesome slow/expunge nuke faster.

However all you need are zerk greaves and last whisper to do this consistently. Any extra AS is a total waste.

OP has lost all credibility.

P.S. Bloodrazor also gives you an extra AS boost on top of all it's other incredible stats and nashor destroying power.

Malady = fail.

kazabazua 01-18-2010 05:12 AM

It is fairly simple, you must focus the threat, kill twitch first. Everytime my team focuses twitch, he dies so does the rest of their team since their carry is dead. And that is why you must cry if you see on the opposing team a kayle and a twitch or whatever the carry, its harder to focus the threat. Plus your team had more or less two tanks that were fed, there was no reason for your team to loose. Sure udyr is fast and hard to kill, just look at your team: veigar: aoe stun, blitz: initiator, aoe and a punt, annie: stun+ massive damage, and cho,gath that has everything to screw up a group fight and tristana has a big blow and a slow. Against anivia: slow; stun, Janna:....; healing, Sivir:.... speed boost??!!! wow, udyr: stun, twitch: DPS. GG

GamBino826 01-18-2010 05:57 AM

You're just complaining because you lost.

Seriously, nerfing Sivir and Udyr? You make me laugh, especially the former. I hope you're joking.

Riot aBhorsen 01-18-2010 06:15 AM

Udyr does appear very powerful in the last couple of matches i've played but i don't think he needs a nerf, Sivir is fine! What nerf could you apply to Twitch that wouldn't totally ruin him?

I think Stealth in general needs a tweak as opposed to Twitch specifically.

Slowdown 01-18-2010 06:15 AM

Sivir has just one role: kill many creeps fast

no build in slow like many other heros
no stune like many other heros
not very fast compared to other heros
low damage compared to other heros

A feeding player is bad equal which hero he plays. So it does not matter, that it was Janna and Anivia (both realy hard to play well heros btw!!).

So let's check your team :)
Cho'Gath => AE knockup, AE silence, very high HP, decent damage
Blitzcrank => very high PBAE damage, pull, knockup, decent tank
Tristana => very high damage, very good escape abilitys, knockback
Annie => very high damage, tricky stune
Veigar => posible best AE stune, extrem damage

You said, two of you had been feeded ... so they should have more levels and better equip.

Against:
Janna => low damage, tricky AE knockup, slow, shield, heal, low health, fast
Anivia => wall, tricky AE stune, if outleveled low damage, low health
Udyr => decent damage (there are many heros with much more), singel target stune, fast
Syvir => medium to low damage, slow, medium health, no(!) disables, nice ulti
Twitch => slow, extrem damage, extrem range, stelth

Janna and Anivia had been bad players as you said. So you faced 3 where one is for sure no real thread against your team (Sivir). Leftover are Twitch and Udyr, both considered as strong to OP.
Udyr is fine as I can say, Twitch isn't OP but NB ;). NB := Not Balanced.

With your disable power AND damage output, you should have been able, to anihilate the 3 leftovers.

Sounds to me, as you just faced better players then you are :).

Ronald22 01-18-2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

With your disable power AND damage output, you should have been able, to anihilate the 3 leftovers.

Sounds to me, as you just faced better players then you are
agreed. he got outplayed and he's coming here asking for nerfs to sivir of all people lol.

you are lucky that sivir wasnt a yi.