League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [help] shaco do or die build (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=48218)

Unemployed Ninja 01-17-2010 06:07 PM

[help] shaco do or die build

i was wondering if i could get any constructive criticism on my shaco do or die build i always went pure DPS little bit of attack damage whole lot of attack speed but ive been finding more and more games its getting less effective

so i decided to make a different one a kind of assassin get in kill get out do or die build it focuses on deceive is capable of hitting over 1k for deceive shots and i was just wondering how people felt about it

im not usually a big fan of snowball items but i felt like deceive will hit still hit somewhat hard without it getting fed and extremely hard if it does get fed (also im crit dmg runes not full but im working on that)

anyways this is the build
http://www.leaguecraft.com/builder/S...cf58d9924c9994
if anyone has ideas on how it could be tweaked to be better and such im open to suggestions its the entire point of my post

Raplesyrup1 01-17-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patronus (Hozzászólás 532466)
i was wondering if i could get any constructive criticism on my shaco do or die build i always went pure DPS little bit of attack damage whole lot of attack speed but ive been finding more and more games its getting less effective

so i decided to make a different one a kind of assassin get in kill get out do or die build it focuses on deceive is capable of hitting over 1k for deceive shots and i was just wondering how people felt about it

im not usually a big fan of snowball items but i felt like deceive will hit still hit somewhat hard without it getting fed and extremely hard if it does get fed (also im crit dmg runes not full but im working on that)

anyways this is the build
http://www.leaguecraft.com/builder/S...cf58d9924c9994
if anyone has ideas on how it could be tweaked to be better and such im open to suggestions its the entire point of my post

Sheen.

Unemployed Ninja 01-17-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raplesyrup1 (Hozzászólás 532646)
Sheen.

i assume since you said sheen that means keep everything but add a sheen? ill try that thank you

Selenite 01-17-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patronus (Hozzászólás 532758)
i assume since you said sheen that means keep everything but add a sheen? ill try that thank you

With all that said, if you have the money after you get sheen, upgrade sheen to Trinity Force.

Solution Nine 01-18-2010 01:12 AM

I like to do

Meki for JitB spam to solo Golem at 1 and a pot
If I go back early I get Speed 1 boots and a long sword
Build Zerkers or mobility boots, upgrade long sword to the stacking damage sword
If the enemy team has lots of magic dealers I upgrade meki to chalice
BF Sword x2
Infinite Sword

Then whatever you want if it's still going

Unemployed Ninja 01-18-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solution Nine (Hozzászólás 533770)
I like to do

Meki for JitB spam to solo Golem at 1 and a pot
If I go back early I get Speed 1 boots and a long sword
Build Zerkers or mobility boots, upgrade long sword to the stacking damage sword
If the enemy team has lots of magic dealers I upgrade meki to chalice
BF Sword x2
Infinite Sword

Then whatever you want if it's still going

while i agree that looks decent its not quite in what im looking for

i said a do or die build as in every game pending on what happens and whether i get fed or not i will either do horribly or i will annihilate everything in my path its not because a do or die build is better persay but after you get to a certain point do or die builds are just more fun

Solution Nine 01-18-2010 02:01 AM

How is that not a do or die build? The only thing different from yours is Meki pendant and two BF swords before building items with them. Meki gets you golem at 1 and you start ganking

Unemployed Ninja 01-18-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solution Nine (Hozzászólás 533914)
How is that not a do or die build? The only thing different from yours is Meki pendant and two BF swords before building items with them. Meki gets you golem at 1 and you start ganking

rofl sorry about that i just re-read your post i hadnt caught that you mentioned sword of the occult because it wasnt by name i basically just looked at the names of the items rather than the reasons for them

im completely at fault there i apologize for being so oblivious and ignorant about that

Lockedbob 01-18-2010 04:18 AM

Golem at level one can be done without getting meki. If you head straight after buying an item you manage to place 5 JitB before golem spawns.

However I prefer lizard for the reason below:

Something that works for me is getting the red elixir and drinking it right when lizard spawns. I then tank and kill lizard with JitBx5. I have 2 HP pots and 2 MP pots and I drink one of each and by the time i get on my lane I`m almost level 2 if not level 2. I get one point in deceive at level 2 pop stealth one JitB behind my target exhaust(improved) hit from behind for a huge crit, ignite and have the kill. With a decent ally you should usually kill the second guy as well cause of your lizard buff. Head back home and you have 2 sheen components except the recipe(or stay on the lane and take the last hits for the sheen).

From there on it's really your choice.

Unemployed Ninja 01-18-2010 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockedbob (Hozzászólás 534224)
Golem at level one can be done without getting meki. If you head straight after buying an item you manage to place 5 JitB before golem spawns.

However I prefer lizard for the reason below:

Something that works for me is getting the red elixir and drinking it right when lizard spawns. I then tank and kill lizard with JitBx5. I have 2 HP pots and 2 MP pots and I drink one of each and by the time i get on my lane I`m almost level 2 if not level 2. I get one point in deceive at level 2 pop stealth one JitB behind my target exhaust(improved) hit from behind for a huge crit, ignite and have the kill. With a decent ally you should usually kill the second guy as well cause of your lizard buff. Head back home and you have 2 sheen components except the recipe(or stay on the lane and take the last hits for the sheen).

From there on it's really your choice.

this is EXACTLY what i use to do for my DPS build on shaco funny thing is ive never won a single game without DPS shaco and only lost 4 with him im at a 20/10 ratio

basically ive lost 4 won 20 with dps and then lost 5 trying to learn an AP shaco and lost another due to feeders (not blaming them it just happens sometimes) with my do or die build i didnt do HORRIBLY that time but i did pretty bad went 6/4 funny though that 4 of those were on the all mighty fed udyr everyones complaining about

heres a breakdown of what ive been doing with shaco what i started trying with shaco and what im trying now with shaco

i would grab my fortitude run up to golem or lizard (pending on if i was purple or blue team due to them being easier pending on team then i would go SOME damage (basically just an infinities edge) then pure attack speed would solo baron and BD turrets all day long along with only ever having 1 game i went negative with that build my average was 15-20 kills and 0-5 deaths obviously i got bored of that but still enjoyed playing shaco overall due to his mind **** play style

so i tried AP shaco for about 5 games not once did i get over 2 kills and not once did i get less than 10 deaths AP shacos play style is just so drastically different that i couldnt shaco off how i use to play well enough

so now im going for a do or die build its basically what i see as a nice in between of play styles i can get in and nuke then if they die sweet if not i better get our before i do die but i dont have to TOTALLY rely on luring 1 or 2 people into my JITBs or something to get the kill