League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Udyr.. wtf riot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=46631)

Xenova 01-14-2010 09:19 AM

Udyr.. wtf riot

This hero did not need a buff. He is the new Twitch, he is INSANE. All he needs is a Zeal and he can GG the match, you cant focus him, you cant run, you cant 1v1 him, you cant outheal him, you can't do jack ****.

I love udyr, his playstyle is awesome but for the love of god stop overbuffing and overnerfing things. THIS HERO DIDNT EVEN NEED A BUFF >_<.

Why must there be some overly buffed god mode character each patch who ruins whatever game hes in?

I went 16-0 with him FIRST TRY. It is nonsense..

ReadInPeace 01-14-2010 09:39 AM

Do you remember me? :)

Yeah, he's sickly good. I don't know how the whole stance dance idea is balanced. Up the mana cost, increase the cooldown, decrease his starting mana pool, anything. Just do something about it.

He can easily flee from 4v1s and kill 3 champs easily when they're 3 levels below him (that's still a 1v3).

Cheers

Xenova 01-14-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReadInPeace (Hozzászólás 514924)
Do you remember me? :)

Yeah, he's sickly good. I don't know how the whole stance dance idea is balanced. Up the mana cost, increase the cooldown, decrease his starting mana pool, anything. Just do something about it.

He can easily flee from 4v1s and kill 3 champs easily when they're 3 levels below him (that's still a 1v3).

Cheers

Yea i do :P

He can stunlock, run at near max speed, drop towers in seconds, lifesteal better than the lifesteal items (AND mana...), attack speed through the roof, absorption shield, wicked aoe and single target dps stances...

It's just too god **** much. A hero like that is supposed to be a jack-of-all trades, master of NONE. Not a jack of all trades, MASTER OF ALL. That is just flawed design..

Malleus Deum 01-14-2010 09:54 AM

i had no problem with him i played against him and poppy. I didnt see anything special.

Gaeb 01-14-2010 09:56 AM

Neither Karthus or Udyr needed buffs this patch. As a Karthus player, I don't MIND, but I'm a little confused.

Udyr's sickeningly strong in the right hands.

DragonArmy 01-14-2010 09:56 AM

udyr turtle stance makes him unhittable and it requires very little mana. It is not easy to use it effectively, but it needs a nerf because it is redicoulous in the early game.

edino 01-14-2010 10:41 AM

I was playing a feed malphite with 220armor and about 3k hp when a ****ty udyr with half the hp , **** items squashed me until i had to flee, well i had no mana either but what the heck.. and it feelt like i was stunned ever 2 secounds? the ****? anyways hes pretty op now..

Constrictor 01-14-2010 10:58 AM

He's killable. I went solo mid with Pirate vs. him and killed him twice. That being said, once he gets rolling he's insane. I don't understand why they buffed Udyr and left Warwick alone.

Why play warwick when you can play udyr?

KiD FAMiLY 01-14-2010 11:03 AM

He's not that insane, I was able to 1v1 him with Nasus... but I did have to blow ult just for him.

PS he had the rez item.

jiyamoo 01-14-2010 11:45 AM

Udyr is bonkers. The only real issue I see with him is his turtle stance. Give him life leech, and he just will never die.