League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   [SUGGESTION] Item cap (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=44993)

Revolver Ocelot 01-10-2010 02:42 AM

[SUGGESTION] Item cap

To whom it may concern,

I think an item cap should be introduced to limit rigged builds of just getting the same item (im talking to YOU gangplank players who get like 4 avarice blades -_-). Something like a cap of two of the same items - save for consumables of course.

I am just really sick of some lame player who gets the same item. Builds like these arent fun to play agaisnt - parrrley hitting for 600 crit damage, master yi running soooo fast with zeals. I think it takes the fun and creativity out of a great game.

Regards,

Revolver Ocelot

01-10-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolver Ocelot (Hozzászólás 497382)
To whom it may concern,

I think an item cap should be introduced to limit rigged builds of just getting the same item (im talking to YOU gangplank players who get like 4 avarice blades -_-). Something like a cap of two of the same items - save for consumables of course.

I am just really sick of some lame player who gets the same item. Builds like these arent fun to play agaisnt - parrrley hitting for 600 crit damage, master yi running soooo fast with zeals. I think it takes the fun and creativity out of a great game.

Regards,

Revolver Ocelot

but if they build for crit and dmg they wont have much survivalbilty :)
thats the con if you use this builds, so try to counter that with other builds, pretty easy!

WhitemageofDOOM 01-10-2010 10:17 PM

Most items have unique properties so there's no point to stacking them anyways.

And i can't think of anything that's made overpowered just by stacking that item.

gunsharp 01-11-2010 11:26 AM

There's already an item cap of 6. There's always tradeoffs to stacking.

IceDive 01-12-2010 04:07 AM

I would like a system where you can only have Boots, Armor, 2 weapons (or a shield and a weap) and 2 pieces of juwelry (or something in that direction) Wearing 3 armors makes no sense, and it would mean you have more variety in item builds I think.

Nether 01-12-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceDive (Hozzászólás 503768)
I would like a system where you can only have Boots, Armor, 2 weapons (or a shield and a weap) and 2 pieces of juwelry (or something in that direction) Wearing 3 armors makes no sense, and it would mean you have more variety in item builds I think.

So you're trying to tell me that if you limit the amount of item combinations people can have you will increase the amount of variety?

Antah Solverou 01-13-2010 06:56 AM

Yes couse now look at kat, LOLOL 5 bloodthirster... or any champ thet stacks crit, ALL take phantom dancer and infinity but anyway it's a bad idea ;p, it's just a game, we don't need so much realism and if u want rules like this, so items should change model then too.

WhitemageofDOOM 01-13-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nether (Hozzászólás 507221)
So you're trying to tell me that if you limit the amount of item combinations people can have you will increase the amount of variety?

Cutting away unnecessary options often can increase real variety.
This is not one of those instances.