League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ashe infinity edge x2 ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=44581)

Cannot Load Name 01-08-2010 07:47 PM

ashe infinity edge x2 ?

i dont play ashe anymore but lately some of the ashes i face off against buy 2x infinity edge .. i dont understand why .. UNIQUE passive ... i never lost to an ashe that had 2 of them i think they dumb thats another 4k gold for only another 80 atk dmg

JunkRamen 01-08-2010 07:49 PM

The reason why is because a lot of Ashe players are bad.

Exello 01-08-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JunkRamen (Hozzászólás 493460)
The reason why is because a lot of Ashe players are bad.

/thread

Madawc 01-08-2010 10:18 PM

yeah thats wicked dumb.

chalice or catalyst/boots3/last whisper/black cleaver/executioners calling/ w/e you want

this is the build i use because i get 45% crit damage from runes and 10% from mastery

infinity edge is not worth the 4k

Solus 01-08-2010 10:41 PM

I've seen a few gangplanks stack Infinity edges, kinda makes sense too because I believe it's the only high-tier damage+crit item in the game right now.

Krath4 01-08-2010 11:18 PM

Once Ashe gets her Infinity Edge, you're much better off either getting Last Whisper for much-needed Attack Speed and armor penetration, Black Cleaver for more damage and armor debuffs, or another item depending on what you need currently (Like Banshee's Veil if casters are constantly screwing with you).

Tornsoul 01-09-2010 12:05 AM

Majority of the time I never get IE on ashe. Starting item I build usually is bloodrazor, with zerker boots after reg razor, its just so awesome against everyone if you stack attack speed. After that last whisper if I need it or starks if need regen.

Basilisk9466 01-09-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornsoul (Hozzászólás 494087)
Majority of the time I never get IE on ashe. Starting item I build usually is bloodrazor, with zerker boots after reg razor, its just so awesome against everyone if you stack attack speed. After that last whisper if I need it or starks if need regen.

Thus is a perfectly decent passive wasted.

Ashe sucks as a DPS carry. She's support and burst (from guarunteed crits and abilities). If you want sustained DPS, play Teemo (who has blind and poison to back up his damage) or Tristana (Rapid fire, 'nuff said). A well played Ashe can ruin my day - but unless she has a big level/gold advantage, not solo.

Cannot Load Name 01-09-2010 09:43 AM

i always went with infinity edge > zerk boots > last whisp > blk cleaver > zeal > banshee .. sometimes banshee then zeal depending how bad i might need it .. then if enough $$ left over would finish zeal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madawc (Hozzászólás 493840)
yeah thats wicked dumb.

chalice or catalyst/boots3/last whisper/black cleaver/executioners calling/ w/e you want

this is the build i use because i get 45% crit damage from runes and 10% from mastery

infinity edge is not worth the 4k

i dont agree not getting IE cause of mastery and runes.. IE just makes it even moree better due to the passive imo

h4rdcor3 01-09-2010 11:59 AM

Ashe's passive is pretty weak. It only affects the first target you hit and then you have to wait 3 seconds for the crit chance to start building up again. Getting an item to work with her passive really wastes a lot of Ashe's potential. I would much rather have a black cleaver to help team mates slice through champions.