League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   CC Items (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=442299)

36t 01-11-2011 01:45 PM

CC Items
 
I think it would be great to have some pure CC items (consumables) in the mall.

Maybe landmines, claymores, sacks of dog sh*t, banana peels, oil slicks/tar pits, etc. Certainly nothing OP, but something with the damage output a little less than Teemo's mushrooms. But maybe make it so they can't be within range of an live friendly tower.

nevets04 01-11-2011 04:23 PM

Landmines would be the **** xD

Zax Underdark 01-11-2011 06:40 PM

....Just no.....just ****ing no

DreamPhantom 01-11-2011 10:30 PM

It would b hylarious but stupid overall

PhailRaptor 01-12-2011 12:13 AM

Hard CC on items is strictly OP. Anything stronger than a slow WILL NOT happen.

bylobog44 01-12-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhailRaptor (Hozzászólás 5332283)
Hard CC on items is strictly OP. Anything stronger than a slow WILL NOT happen.

The OP said nothing over powering. A slow that Merc treads or Cleanse would blast right through is more of an annoyance than a game changer, but could be useful in a lot of different ways. Defense, to protect your flanks on a push, a set gank, etc.

Right now, early in the game, if know your lane opponent has no CC, then you don't worry about it. But if they could buy a short duration slow, blind or silence from the store ....

SvenPlankmartin 01-12-2011 01:08 PM

I agree on this idea of special traps, but really, bananana peels, dog ****? Are you 3 years old or do you just act like you are?

bylobog44 01-12-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenPlankmartin (Hozzászólás 5342051)
I agree on this idea of special traps, but really, bananana peels, dog ****? Are you 3 years old or do you just act like you are?

Try not to take yourself too seriously. No one else does.

PhailRaptor 01-12-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bylobog44 (Hozzászólás 5339664)
The OP said nothing over powering. A slow that Merc treads or Cleanse would blast right through is more of an annoyance than a game changer, but could be useful in a lot of different ways. Defense, to protect your flanks on a push, a set gank, etc.

Right now, early in the game, if know your lane opponent has no CC, then you don't worry about it. But if they could buy a short duration slow, blind or silence from the store ....

I think you misunderstand what I said. Hard CC is a stun or a root. Slows are soft CC, which already exist on items. Hard CC is strictly OP because if your whole team gets one each, you have 5 extra disables in addition to your champion's own skills. This forces the other team to match you in having 1 each of this item with hard CC, or else they are guaranteed to lose every single fight since they can't take any actions (they are stunlocked/rootlocked). That is horrible horrible design, which is why it will never happen.

Lethal Loki 01-13-2011 12:11 AM

Eh, maybe if they dont stack with eachother so that multiple players could not slow the same character to a substantial extent


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:42 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc