League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Renaming to Rabadon's Deathcap explained (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=431099)

GirlsInDaTruck 01-05-2011 09:37 AM

Renaming to Rabadon's Deathcap explained
 
Rabadon, is an anagram of Bandora. An instrument.

A Bandora is sometimes played by blind beggars.

Surgeon Shen is seen working on someone with bandages on his head, perhaps working to revive them?

Can we expect the blink monk?

It'd certainly be unexpected. But we should expect that.

zzbzq 01-05-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlsInDaTruck (Hozzászólás 5170860)
Rabadon, is an anagram of Bandora. An instrument.

A Bandora is sometimes played by blind beggars.

Surgeon Shen is seen working on someone with bandages on his head, perhaps working to revive them?

Can we expect the blink monk?

It'd certainly be unexpected. But we should expect that.

There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.

Hyphinated 01-05-2011 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bandora is also the original name of

Attachment 96627

the journey 01-05-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzbzq (Hozzászólás 5170930)
There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.

Yo, BACK OFF.

Bansky's was a million times better and deep down, you know it.

syN JubbaNubba 01-05-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gran Zorro (Hozzászólás 5170932)
Bandora is also the original name of

Attachment 96627

Gogo Map Awareness!!!!
XD

zzbzq 01-05-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the journey (Hozzászólás 5170958)
Yo, BACK OFF.

Bansky's was a million times better and deep down, you know it.

Hipster.

Metadigital 01-05-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzbzq (Hozzászólás 5170930)
There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.

Abbadon*

Liquidone 01-05-2011 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zzbzq (Hozzászólás 5171003)
Hipster.

Oh look.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:20 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc