League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 35

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is there any champion that can solo Baron? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=40269)

DarkVizard 12-25-2009 05:40 PM

Is there any champion that can solo Baron?

I'm just asking i did manage to get rid 75% of Baron's life then die because of my weak defend and low hp. Here's my items Phantom Dancer, Malady, Executioner's Calling, Infinity Edge, Berserker's Greaves and, The Bloodthirster. So basicly my build is all dmg and life steal.

Ixalmaris 12-25-2009 05:41 PM

I have heard Shaco can do it.

Ryushii Cross 12-25-2009 06:04 PM

i've had a twitch team mate (go figure) who did it. I can get baron down to about 50% when i'm full spec'd annie.

ItDiesToday 12-25-2009 06:44 PM

ive solo baron with nasus late game

Meridian 12-25-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItDiesToday (Hozzászólás 444267)
ive solo baron with nasus late game

Most interesting.. whenever I attempt to solo Baron as Warwick, I manage to get him to 20 % hp while full health myself, only to be one-shotted. Can he Enrage or something?

Kanij 12-25-2009 06:57 PM

I've solo'd Baron with Shaco at lv 15

Kanij 12-25-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkVizard (Hozzászólás 444119)
I'm just asking i did manage to get rid 75% of Baron's life then die because of my weak defend and low hp. Here's my items Phantom Dancer, Malady, Executioner's Calling, Infinity Edge, Berserker's Greaves and, The Bloodthirster. So basicly my build is all dmg and life steal.

You need Madreds Bloodrazor to do it effectively really...

makkii 12-26-2009 11:35 PM

warwick can do it easy with greaves, a couple lifesteal items and one more dps item lifesteal or not.

shaco can do it

mundo can do it at lvl 1 with cleavers ....really slowly, unless they fixed that.

the new udyr could probably do it with a couple lifesteal items

im also pretty sure both yi and gangplank could do it, thats all the heroes im pretty sure can solo baron.

I8C SRS FACE 12-27-2009 01:06 AM

Pretty much any character with sufficient lifesteal and a Madred's Bloodrazor can do it. If they've got self-heals or ways to negate damage, all the easier.

I've personally solo'd Baron as Warwick, Nasus, and Tristana. I've seen my brother do it as Tryndamere.

RamboBatman 12-27-2009 07:42 AM

I've recently done it with Udyr at lvl 16 with a madred's and golem buff just spamming tiger/turtle. Nasus can also do it fairly easily with his ult up. The important thing about solo'ing baron is to remember he gets tougher as the game progresses. While you might be able to bring him down easily with a bloodrazor and some lifesteal at minute 20, you're going to have a lot more problems with similar gear at minute 30.

Also, they fixed the mundo bug.

Its also worth mentioning that I've not been able to solo baron with any caster, ever. Maybe someone has found some secret to doing so but without lifesteal and consistently high dps he just isn't going down.