League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A hopefully refreshing guide to Evelynn (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=386468)

Alyzar 12-10-2010 09:41 AM

A hopefully refreshing guide to Evelynn

Click.

Not by any means meant to be a super high tier rank guide. Reeks of fanboyism towards Eve, although I believe I use a rather unique build that gets the job done better then any I've seen so far. Feel free to critique in this thread / that thread. Also, if you find spelling errors, let me know. Thanks.

Changelog
12/12/2010 - Updated item build and masteries.
12/14/2010 - Updated Masteries, Spells, Runes, and added a section after her roles.
12/17/2010 - Updated item section
1/18/2011 - Updated Spells, Masteries, Runes, and Leveling Order

Alyzar 12-10-2010 10:24 AM

Lots of people viewing the thread, no responses. :(

willbwow 12-10-2010 10:36 AM

I'll try the build a few times and get back to you :P

HebrewHammer7 12-10-2010 11:12 AM

guisoo's rageblade is a very good item on eve considering it gives AP, AD, and you will get stacks very quickly because hatespike is so spammable. id suggest adding it to your build

DoomManufact 12-10-2010 11:40 AM

If you had any success with this, then your ELO must be 2
that's why there are hardly any responses. The good players don't want to bother with another crappy guide on an unorthodox (which, in LoL, usually means bad) build.

Shinôby 12-10-2010 11:55 AM

bad eve is bad.. sorry...

Felix67 12-10-2010 12:17 PM

To the OP:screw what people believe about AD eve and eve in general.In the right circumstances,she is a beast.I have played her with ur build too.Just buying Tri force,boosts ur dps very much,and the ults heal lets u actually STAY in team battles,if u know when to enter of course.What i say to all,is give AD eve a SERIOUS try,and she may very well surprise you.

Shinôby 12-10-2010 01:56 PM

AD eve is the only way I play her.. she is my main jungler... just disagree with alot that was in that guide, that's all

Shinôby 12-10-2010 02:39 PM

most recent game:
13/1/11 with a quadra kill and a triple kill (woulda not died if someone had told me vlad had oracles)
madreds razors
merc treads
trifoce
pickaxe (never got to finish IE)
smite + fortify\
125k dmg dealt - game over before they could surrender
ran a 13/3/14 masteries page
runes: AS marks, flat hp quints, flat armor yellows, flat cdr blues

Alyzar 12-10-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomManufact (Hozzászólás 4621905)
If you had any success with this, then your ELO must be 2
that's why there are hardly any responses. The good players don't want to bother with another crappy guide on an unorthodox (which, in LoL, usually means bad) build.

You don't even have an Elo. I'm sitting around 1300 and rising as Evelynn in ranked play.
Quote:

most recent game:
13/1/11 with a quadra kill and a triple kill (woulda not died if someone had told me vlad had oracles)
madreds razors
merc treads
trifoce
pickaxe (never got to finish IE)
smite + fortify\
125k dmg dealt - game over before they could surrender
ran a 13/3/14 masteries page
runes: AS marks, flat hp quints, flat armor yellows, flat cdr blues
That's nice, although doesn't mean that much apparently unless you play her in ranked, which you have. I believe you played one game as her, in which you went 2/8. Okay. It's funny because all the people insulting this build, either have a lower Elo, or don't even play Eve in ranked. Nevertheless, I've decided to main as Eve and chart my progress regarding rank in this thread.

I also find the fact that you insult my build, and my guide, without actually pointing out what's wrong with it, when you more or less use the same build as I do. Also, boasting about your super uber normal game stats is bordering on pathetic.