League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Morello Next Ultimate Skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3524214)

Adibash 06-06-2013 11:53 AM

@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

The Next Ultimate skin will be release this month(June 2013)?

The patch after Aatrox patch? Patch 3.9 right?

Cryolyptic 06-06-2013 11:53 AM

The patch that will never come

Talon of Time 06-06-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavloc (Hozzászólás 38480303)
The patch that will never come

He's right. Welcome to Limbo.

OGZ Bob Gnarly 06-06-2013 11:58 AM

I know it won't be, but I hope it's Ahri.

According to the Shinto religion, Kitsune gain a tail every hundred years. If they live to a thousand, instead of getting a tenth tail their fur turns gold and they become a Tenko, which is a celestial being. (Ahri's abilities are likely based off of a Celestial, since they're capable of teleporting, throwing spheres of light at enemies, etc.)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point her hair turns silver, fur turns gold, and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.

Edit: It's been pointed out that Ahri is a Kuhimo and not a Kitsune. Which makes it easier. Just name the skin either 'Kitsune Ahri' or 'Inari's Messanger Ahri'.

Laxtras 06-06-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopikatsu (Hozzászólás 38480440)

According to the Shinto religion, Kitsune gain a tail every hundred years. If they live to a thousand, instead of getting a tenth tail their fur turns gold and they become a Tenko, which is a celestial being. (Ahri's abilities are likely based off of a Celestial, since they're capable of teleporting, throwing spheres of light at enemies, etc.)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point she turns gold and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.

mind=blow

Riot, hire this man.

KingKazuma2 06-06-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopikatsu (Hozzászólás 38480440)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point she turns gold and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.

YES HIRE HIm!

Adibash 06-06-2013 12:15 PM

bump

Adibash 06-06-2013 01:33 PM

bump

NVDax 06-06-2013 01:35 PM

It may be teased, but I seriously doubt the skin will be released. Remember how long PFE was?

Morello 06-06-2013 01:37 PM

There's a reason we're being quiet on this (partially bug burndown and the ?? of that), but partially because the surprises are worth it imo.

In this case, we'll be keeping you in the dark because it's cooler :P