League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whiner's Megathread (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=33946)

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5 12-08-2009 07:53 PM

Whiner's Megathread

A list of everything and anything everyone and anyone complains about.

If Penny's gonna lock all the troll threads I need something "productive" to busy myself with. Post all your complaints and they'll make the list, starting with mine.

-Brush is counterintuitive to game balance and doesn't help juking, even with redesigns.
-Twisted Treeline needs to be put in matchmaking asap.
-Blind pick, 'nuff said.
-My main account is still banned from the forum.
-Twisted Fate still ridiculous.
-Corki still ridiculous.
-Morgana, Nasus, Malphite still pretty ridiculous.
-Shaco and Kassadin annoying as hell. Trynd, Tristana, etc. to a lesser degree.
-Too many win-buttons, and heroes with little going for them outside of their ultimates.
-Nashor still wins games.
-Inner/inhibitor turrets too weak; outer turrets I'm fine with.
-Catering to casual players limits skill cap.
-Still little room for individual ability to shine, snowball items solved nothing.

-Tower diving at level 6 (2-3 people can tower dive for a kill, wasnt possible before patch)
-No observer mode
-One map
-No clans/tournaments built into game
-Can't see elo
-Load times way to long considering the graphics
-Catering to casual players limits skill cap

-Matchmaking pairing noobs vs. experienced players
-Matchmaking pairing solo vs. premades

-Brush seems wierd to me. If I see someone go into it.. I should be able to target them still, I know you're there.
-Clan support in game (multiple clans allowed, preferablly)
-Janna is still bad (buff her, I luvs her :< )
-Having to wait for people with 386's load makes me cry
-Cleanse was fine before and makes me rage now.
-Gold Card is still ******ed
-Black Shield is still OP imo, Snare/Aoe Denial/AoE Stun makes morg a pretty good character, make BS something else as blocking all CC is stupid.
-Only 2 rune pages
-T3 rune prices are insane
-Only one mastery page
-Only one 5v5 map (no, a snow version that hurts my eyes and makes cho'gath harder to lane against doesn't count)
-you keep buffing cho'gath. seriously. He's fine. Hell, he might even be OP by this point.
-You're power creeping(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_creep)
-Make things balanced at an underpowered level over and overpowered one if it can't be balanced at a balanced level. Things instagibbing is no fun, but at least things tkaing forever to kill makes it more methodical.
-Party bars don't update in real time
-Minimap healths don't update in real time
-Skillshots STILL go through people
-Can't see ELO
-Champions are too clear cut in bad from good. Why pick a different support over soraka or morg? Assuming you want to win, that is.
-Can't save my own preset items over the "recommended" ones.
-The recommended builds are terrible.

-Adjudicators still don't have a clear-cut purpose. This should be fixed soon iirc, but this thread isn't about how legitimate our complaints are, right?
-Mother f***ing replays up in this b****.
-Posting top 500 randomly upsets people in the top 500.
-Skribbles still isn't implemented as a champion.
-Shurima desert should be in beta and TT moved to Matchmaking with a limit on smites and Teemo mushrooms.
-Blacklist.
-Let me invite someone to a game that isn't my friend. If I call some tool out to a 1v1/3v3/5v5 I should be able to invite them without having to purge my friendslist after finishing the youtube upload.
-Whispering in game being caps sensitive makes me want to kill myself.
-Everytime I try and upload a video where Jesse Perring's team loses it comes out distorted. I'm 90% sure this is not Riot's fault, they don't make the proper video capture software to witness the demise of a legend.

-Feeders - If you're doing bad in a lane, ask to switch or call a gank FFS.
-Leavers - Leavers are usually closet feeders, if you feel you can't handle your lane switch before you die 5 times.
-Rage Quitters - Refer to leavers.
-People with Slow connections - If you can't connect before a tower is down, get a new computer.
-People on e-machines - ^
-People connecting when everyone is level 12+ - ^
-Being paired with low level partial premades - Stop kicking these guys out of newbie Island FFS.

-Store Prices being HEIL HITLUHish.

-No in game voice-chat

-Games crashing (recently?) . No win , no loss , no leave . Everyone gets kicked off and it's like the match never happened .

- Would love to see VoIP implemented soon so I can better coordinate SoloQers
- Would love to see more skins, like some of the ones done by the forumers (Xmas Zilean, Panda Teemo, Gambit TF, Hip Hop Ryze etc)
- Would love Champion and Skin RP costs to be more "micro", so I could rationally justify purchasing them

-Personal Performance ELO rating adjustments. I'm sick and tired of playing with teammates that happened to luck on out win percentage and then looking at their profile afterwards - Level 5, 8 wins.

-If you want to balance things, balance things on an underpowered level in favor of an overpowered level.
-Towers are weak and kind of useless. Damage cap should be higher and damage should increase exponentially, first hit should not phase you, second shot should be weak/medium, third shot should do a good dent into your hp, fourth shot should punish you like mad.
- We are more concerned about balancing current champions and less concerned about new champions. We don't mind if you take a break from creating, fix what you currently have.
- That being said we are also more concerned about other content and less about new champions. New maps, new modes (Capture the Flag? it might work. Deathmatch? maybe not, but come on think of something new), and stuff like that. New Champions are a trifle to new content, and more maps and modes will be greeted more happily and readily then new champions.
- Fix characters that are ridiculously OP first: namely Corki and Twisted Fate (we've been screaming for a TF fix for months now)
-Make things not cost so much with Riot points. I will not pay 10 bucks for one champion. I will however pay 2-3 dollars for a champion and you will more likely get 10 bucks out of me that way. Also I will not pay that much for a skin, not in your dreams.

-Blind Pick sucks.
-Lack of TTT in Matchmaking.
-Practice games should be renamed to 'lobby games' and IP/XP penalties should be halfed. More and more players of every skill bracket have been popping up in Practice Games lately because they're less frustrating and quicker to connect to, why not aid the growing popularity?
-Buff weak champions instead of nerfing OP champions.
-Warwick too expensive, Twisted Fate too cheap.
-Skins are lame pretty lame. Crack the whips, or it's time to put some new talent on payroll in the art department.
-New maps more important then new champions.
-Needs a 10 minute map, needs an hour map. Already have everything in between.
-New Soulstealer sucks.
-D A M N should not be bleeped out on the forums. I mean come on.
-Show us champion play stats. Show us champion win stats.
-Stop buffing Cho'gath
-Kayle, Janna, Warwick all kinda lacking. One new gimmick a piece aught to do it.
-Clarity sucks so hard. Make it give 3-4 seconds of free spell casting.
-Add more summoner spells for the heck of it.
-Teemo's new passive is counter-intuitive to his play style. Maybe save it for a new champion?
-Karthus is getting pretty dated.
-Update the game database.

Theravada 12-08-2009 07:54 PM

Sounds like an attack to riot in my opinion.

cutyohairfoo 12-08-2009 07:55 PM

Twisted treeline in matchmaking and the towers are valid complaints, the rest... Not so much.

Maybe Nashor, but by the time you can kill him the game is usually decided anyway.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5 12-08-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutyohairfoo (Hozzászólás 377033)
Twisted treeline in matchmaking and the towers are valid complaints, the rest... Not so much.

Maybe Nashor, but by the time you can kill him the game is usually decided anyway.

Have seen nashor drop at 15 mins without smite stacking, even after razors made unique.

Decae 12-08-2009 07:57 PM

these kind of threads never work.

people don't whine because they want it to be lost in a mega thread, they want to be seen on the front page with some stupid eye catching title

steakbbq 12-08-2009 07:58 PM

I really love this game however there are some things I think need to be changed.

-Tower diving at level 6 (2-3 people can tower dive for a kill, wasnt possible before patch)
-No observer mode
-One map
-Can't see elo

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5 12-08-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steakbbq (Hozzászólás 377046)
I really love this game however there are some things I think need to be changed.

-No observer mode
-One map
-Can't see elo

added

Dinocool 12-08-2009 11:06 PM

good thread, nice to keep all the trolls in one plays

DunderFunker 12-08-2009 11:09 PM

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5 12-08-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DunderFunker (Hozzászólás 377694)

added

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocool (Hozzászólás 377684)
good thread, nice to keep all the trolls in one plays

anyone who thinks the game can be improved must be a troll DURRHURRHURR, riot surely doesnt want to gather feedback from anyone