League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 35

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3270858)

Mid and Feeding 03-28-2013 06:04 AM

@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

2 Attachment(s)
What's that? Never seen a woman wearing a lab coat? Lemme tell you it's actually sexier than you might imagine, especially standing with her hands inside of her pockets.

Seriously, we got madman after madman after madman coming from there. Mundo, Singed, Viktor... how about we get a geeky girl mad scientist who gets to laugh hysterically as she unleashes chemistry upon your ass?

And yes I realize Janna is from Zaun but let's be honest... she's not. She is from Zaun lore-wise. But put her besides any and all champions from Zaun and you'll see that thematically she doesn't fit at all. Stands to reason that she defected to Piltover.

Supports and bumps appreciated! WILL POST MORE PICS WITH BUMPS.

tl; dr below in the pics.

====== Champion Concept ======

I got one concept ready for you Riot! Since it seems like we have a whole lot of chemists already, I made it a drone-engineer / physics nerd who uses drone minions to make the battlefield as frantic and messy as possible. Most of her drones are destructible so her enemies will have some counter-play available to them... but it's still gonna be super obnoxious to keep with the theme of mad science.

Chris

Passive - Centripetal Drone
Chris gains 1 (lv. 6), 2 (lv. 11), and 3 (lv. 16) drones which constantly orbits around her at around half of her auto attack range. These drones are indestructible and deal physical damage and slows enemy champions upon contact.

(This will be Chris' most reliable CC. However, she needs to get closer to enemies to keep them in contact with the drones' orbit, and melee attackers who evade the drones can stick onto her without fear of being slowed.)

Q - Surveyor Drone (Targeted AOE)
Chris sends a little radar drone to deploy in the targeted location. The drone stealths upon reaching destination and act as a vision ward, revealing the surrounding area and stealthed units for 10/20/30/40/50 seconds before expiring. The drone is vulnerable to being destroyed while enroute to the target location. Chris can have 1/2/3/4/5 surveyor drones simultaneously.

(A little free vision ward that the enemy can counter unless Chris places it beneath her feet. )

W - Collider Drone (Linear Skillshot)
Chris deploys a collider drone in the target direction. After a brief delay to prime the engine it fires out at massive speeds and detonates upon collision. The unit which it collides directly with is dealt a massive 200% damage while its explosion damages surrounding units for normal damage. Collider drone can be easily detonated by auto attacks and damaging spells, in which case its massive direct collision damage is mitigated.

(If enemies react quickly while the drone is priming stationarily they can intercept it and limits its damage to the weaker AOE. This will be Chris' primary nuke if she can manage a direct collision.)

E - Oscillator Drone (Vector Skillshot)
Chris tosses an oscillator drone which lands and then oscillates back and forth in the direction Chris specified. Enemies hit are dealt damage and knocked into whatever direction the drone is traveling at the time. Oscillator drones have hardened plating but can still be destroyed by skills and auto attacks, and Chris can have up to 3 oscillator drones simultaneously deployed around the map.

(If used perpendicularly it can be a power area-of-denial tool similar to Rumble's ult. Chris can also use it in her direction to knock fleeing enemies back into her. If enemies choose to remain inside the oscillator's path they can be knock back and forth repeatedly until they finally move away!)

R - INGEST CAFFEINE! (Self-targeted)
Chris reveals her true nature and becomes unbearably loud and obnoxious, gaining bonus movement speed and massive cooldown reduction. Additionally, her abilities are enhanced:

-Centripetal drones orbit at a higher velocity, making them harder to avoid.

-Stealthed surveyor drones deploy rotors and miniguns and spontaneously lifts into the air, becoming untargetable and firing their miniguns at the closest enemy unit, prioritizing champions. Units hit are dealt physical damage, have their resistance shredded, and revealed for a short duration.

-Collider drones gain strengthened hull making it harder for enemies to intercept them.

-Oscillator drones frenzy and oscillates at a higher frequency, effectively sealing off an area unless the enemies want to brute-force their way through it.

(By deploying her surveyor drones and oscillator drones strategically prior to ulting, Chris can surprise her enemies and suddenly limit their options for both chasing and escaping. Strengthened collider drones with the extra CDR and movement speed makes Chris herself a powerful, mobile threat, and she can further use this to her advantage by forcing her enemies to run through her gauntlet of hovering minigun death bots.)

====== Feedback ======

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack (Hozzászólás 36057525)
I'd like her to be a total nutcase honestly. Although I'm not thinking lab coat, so were probably not on the same page.

Haha, I really like that! Give her an ability "INGEST CAFFEINE!" and watch her run wild. Think Ziggs / Vi type of personality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elentir (Hozzászólás 36069797)
Oh the possibilities how the mechanics could work with another mad scientist: could give her a jet pack, could give her explosive, poisons, ridiculous weaponry (freeze ray, anyone?), a Gangplank-style ult where Zaunite death machine poison clouds are bombarded on an area, mechanical minions, bio-weapon minions, a really large Erlenmeyer flask to bludgeon people with, just... yes this character needs to be done.

I LOVE THE JETPACK IDEA! It could be a powerful repositioning tool, maybe letting her traverse a long linear distance before she decides to activate her airbrake, landing and dealing damage to enemy champions she lands on. Could sure make for an interesting initiation / ulti!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronStylus (Hozzászólás 36108450)
Why do that when RiotTeaTime already has a handle on it?

YAY RIOT UR DA BEST!!

====== Pics ======

Hououin Kyouma here shall summarize my post in simpler terms:
Attachment 648258

Attachment 649295
Introducing... Kurisu Makise~!

420Templar 03-28-2013 06:05 AM

Urgot

Atyres 03-28-2013 06:06 AM

So Janna is specifically said to be from Zaun, you completely disregard that fact though by saying she isn't so you can get a lab coat female...

420Templar 03-28-2013 06:07 AM

Hextech Janna?

Rasako 03-28-2013 06:07 AM

2/10 would not recommend

Molester 03-28-2013 06:07 AM

You want a female scientist champ? Then just say so

NotBuzzJack 03-28-2013 06:08 AM

I'd like her to be a total nutcase honestly. Although I'm not thinking lab coat, so were probably not on the same page.

Mid and Feeding 03-28-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atyres (Hozzászólás 36057478)
So Janna is specifically said to be from Zaun, you completely disregard that fact though by saying she isn't so you can get a lab coat female...

She is from Zaun lore-wise. But put her besides any and all champions from Zaun and you'll see that thematically she doesn't fit at all. Stands to reason that she defected to Piltover.

lol I died again 03-28-2013 06:08 AM

Just what we need, another overly sexualized female champ with 42 DD minimum breasts.

NotBuzzJack 03-28-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lol I died again (Hozzászólás 36057543)
Just what we need, another overly sexualized female champ with 42 DD minimum breasts.

Nah just have Ironstylus concept her.