League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Serious Solution to Serious Leaver Problem (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=324088)

srs Cat 11-03-2010 04:13 PM

Serious Solution to Serious Leaver Problem

1 Attachment(s)
Hallo. I are Serious Cat, and come to bring you serious announcement.

Many of you peoples are thinking that Riot is not serious about leavers. But I is telling you that Riot is very serious, and do much to fix it. I has recently come to work for Riot Games to tell leavers how that leaving is serious business, and stop it all.

I and Riot Games has come up with new LeaverBuster technique. I, Serious Cat, write now an email to all leavers an email which tells this is serious. When leavers are seeing this serious email, they stop the leaving and play to be serious. Am hoping that you all begin see less leavers.

Here is copy of serious email to sent to all leavers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serious Email
Hallo. I are Serious Cat, and come to bring you serious email.

I am see that you has just left a game. Please you stop leaving and start playing games. Perhaps you are think that this leaving is not serious business. Perhaps it are all fun and games for you. But you needs to realize that leaving is bad and serious, and must stop doing it.

Leaving makes not fun for other people who are play the game. You has wasted life of nine other people, and is not joking matter at all. Is much bad. This is nine people who could been having fun, but now is not. I and Riot Games are disappoint. We thinks not having fun is serious business. You needs to realize how serious business it is to ruin games, and please to stop.

Thank you, and please you stop leaving.
-Serious Cat and Riot Games

Now you can sees how serious is leaving for Riot. We see leavers not being problem in near future, and many more serious people in game.

Now, I take questions, and please you take thread seriously.

srs Cat 11-03-2010 04:47 PM

I has received questions about this business, so here are official FAQ.

- Why is your username srs Cat?
Someone has taken Serious Cat as username. Is probably to troll, and I are not pleased. Is serious, but will be fixed soon.

- Why hasn't Riot announced this on the main page?
Riot would be tell all of us on the main page, but has much serious business to attend to, like fix the report button and make more skins, and are very busy. Also, this arrangement is very new and not had time to be announced.

- Will this really solve the leaver problem?
Yes. Once leavers are to see how serious business leaving is, they will all stop. We just needs to tell them about how it is very serious.

- Why do you have bad grammar?
Please not to ad hominem argument. I are a cat, and cats have hard to speak. Is serious problem, and not be laughed about.

- I don't think this will stop leavers.
This are not question.

- Are you trolling?
Please you take this thread more seriously. This are serious business.

Crazy Davee 11-03-2010 04:48 PM

lol@ grammer. I read it twice :)

Sabnitron 11-03-2010 04:49 PM

Oh look, someone else ripping off that 4chan meme. Great.

잘 못 11-03-2010 04:49 PM

srs

Patronum 11-03-2010 04:50 PM

I would take it serious, but the meme...

srs Cat 11-03-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulianaPaes (Hozzszls 3849048)
I would take it serious, but the meme...

Please you be more serious. This are serious business and Riot are try to fix it.