League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 46

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Riot Games Presents: Battle Training (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=323346)

ByronicHero 11-03-2010 10:13 AM

Riot Games Presents: Battle Training

2 Attachment(s)
Summoners!

Those of you who began your MOBA careers with League of Legends can attest to the challenge of getting your feet wet in a competitive environment. With this in mind, allow us to present the latest innovation in rookie summoner education: Battle Training.

Battle Training will provide a middle ground between the League of Legends tutorial and a live game against other players. Here, newcomers will be able to play out their first game of League of Legends against bots on Summoner's Rift. Over the course of the game, they will be presented with dynamic tips that address their specific mistakes, along with primary and secondary quests that guide them through the major objectives on the map.

By easing new players into the matchmaking queue more gradually and providing them with the savvy they need to contribute successfully when a team is depending on them, we can produce new players of a higher caliber. In our careers as Summoners in the League, we’ve all learned that better players make for a better gameplay experience for everyone.

Battle Training is only the first step. The new systems developed for Battle Training have the potential to serve as a foundation for exciting new content in the future. There's still a long road ahead of us, but thanks to Battle Training, the horizon just got a little closer.

RitualFamine 11-03-2010 10:14 AM

Lol@ "Malphite Yi" bot.

If you break his rock shell, does he turn into Master Yi?

Solaxee 11-03-2010 10:18 AM

I hope that it will improve player's level Xd

8mYzEWJRkIIM2gRT 11-03-2010 10:18 AM

I wish I had this when I started...

VinceXVega 11-03-2010 10:18 AM

Nice, this should help!

GraveyardShift 11-03-2010 10:18 AM

Will the bots come fully equipped with /all chat raging abilities?

Volpes 11-03-2010 10:19 AM

Great job. New players definitely need more to get adjusted than just the tutorial.

JasonDerulooo 11-03-2010 10:19 AM

Finally my friends won't rage quit because they totally suck at their first game .... I hope

Legacy Light 11-03-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitualFamine (Hozzászólás 3840032)
Lol@ "Malphite Yi" bot.

If you break his rock shell, does he turn into Master Yi?

isnt it written MASTERYi?

W0RST LEESlN NA 11-03-2010 10:22 AM

So when can we use practice/custom games to practice alone? Will Battle Training allow people to experiment alone, or must we tolerate the annoying new-player tips?

Honestly, the lack of a single-player practice mode is unacceptable. If you're worried about server load, make an offline component for experimentation. We should be able to explore and experiment, alone or with bots, on any map.