League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Don't ruin Singed! - Pictures inside! SUPPORT OUR CAUSE! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3205447)

Ominous 03-08-2013 08:16 PM

Don't ruin Singed! - Pictures inside! SUPPORT OUR CAUSE!

2 Attachment(s)
We have received some terrible news that is currently on the PBE regarding our beloved champion Singed, he is in a tight spot right now, and I would not like to see my favorite top laner be nerfed to the ground!

Yes, I moved my thread over here.

Fling ( E ) AP ratio reduced to .75 from 1.
Fling ( E ) damage reduced to 80/125/170/210/260 from 100/150/200/250/300.
Insanity Potion ( R ) no longer grants reduced disable effects.

What is this Diana all over again?

Fling doesn't need a scaling AND base damage nerf, ontop of that, he does not need the tenacity bonus removed from his ult, boots of swiftness aren't even viable on him anymore after that, you must ALWAYS go merc treads now.

Singed relies on his cc reduction and agility to do his job during the course of the game, for christs sake he has no ranged ability's besides his slow, the tenacity nerf crushes his ability to get around the battlefield easily and do your job in teamfights to easily peel for your carries and also fling high valuable targets.

Not to mention since his early laning phase was already awful and his fling has a 100 MANA COST at level ONE that gradually even INCREASES they are making the damage significantly lower to make early trades even MORE tough on him?

I see him being played MUCH less after this if this goes through, I really hope RIOT changes their mind. Please guys, spread the word.

It's quite ridiculous, he's already shutdown by ranged and early game, what else riot?

Quite an outrage nerfing my most enjoyable top laner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slifer556 (Hozzászólás 35333290)
I when a champ gets used in tournaments alot, Riot decides to tone down the champ to the point where it will never get used in tournaments again.

Singed is getting the Diana & Olaf treatment.

Great quote by "RexSaur" On a different Singed thread, I'll post it here.
Quote:

I can tell that you dont play singed.

Lets list the nerfs and their supposed effects :

-Fling less base damage means his early game trading is signicantly weaker.

-Fling less scaling means his 1v1 is weaker mid/late game.

-His ult nerf (the worst of all) is an all game nerf to his survivability, some ppl dont realise that singed isnt actually that tanky, its just that he has superior agility (MS boost and CCR are the two most important stats of his ult) and he can deal damage while you cannot damage him (running away), so this is a MASSIVE nerf to the way singed is meant to be played.

Basically, hes getting nerfed at ALL STAGES OF THE GAME IN A SINGLE PATCH!

Not even VI, who is a champion who is considered much more broken than singed could ever dream to be got this many harsh nerfs in a single patch, i honestly dont know whats up with riot and their balancing lately.

Its not like singed is a permaban who is ruining games, his laning phase pre - 6 is already **** against any ranged champion, yes you gotta shut him down or else he spirals out of control, but he isnt the only champion that works like that, counterplay actually exist (unlike some of the newer champions).

This is exactly what happened with olaf, he got his whole game nerfed in a single patch and now he sits at a confy 40% win rate at solo q while never being touched again in a competitive game.

We need support GD! Don't let Riot and close minded players ruin our champion!

I even drew some very artistic pictures for you guys, please enjoy them and support the cause!

Singed Post-Nerf Early Trading
Attachment 631371

Singed Post-Nerf Teamfights
Attachment 631372

Thank you everyone for your support, if we can band together we can support our beloved champion and save him from utter destruction similar to Diana & Olaf!

@Morello
@Xypherous
@Riot
Riot plz
Urgent
Tons of Damage

P.S : Feel free to support my original thread, same information though.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3197777

universe within 03-08-2013 08:17 PM

I hope the nerfs trash Singed and I never seem him played again.

MrGarthonk 03-08-2013 08:19 PM

So, uh, build mercs and that tenacity mastery?

Zastie 03-08-2013 08:19 PM

Looks like he stole and dyed Jax's hat green. =s

DeityBot 03-08-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impending Demise (Hozzászólás 35408788)
our beloved champion Singed!

I fukin hate singed he's so annoying

Turbopasta 03-08-2013 08:20 PM

how could a man possibly downvote a thread with amazing MS paint art?

I Like Tanks 03-08-2013 08:20 PM

I cry every time. :'(

omegademan 03-08-2013 08:21 PM

Gems... Truly truly outrageous.

AlphariusRising 03-08-2013 08:21 PM

He is in a tight spot right now?

He's among the top 10 win rates in the game. He's REALLY strong right now.

Literally Tumblr 03-08-2013 08:21 PM

Oh no, no more free tenacity. Singed is just TRASH.

Slight nerf to Fling? AP Singed is GONE!