League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Recuiting for a Team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3165770)

DSpyder 02-25-2013 12:19 PM

Recuiting for a Team

I am looking to put together a team for DD tournaments and possibly some SR ranked.

Requirements:
Time to practice during the week and to participate in DD on Saturdays.
A decent amount of Dom knowledge.
A Mic and the ability to use any of the chat programs that are available for voice chat.
The team will decide which one it will use, be it Raidcall, Skype, etc.
The ability to give and recieve constructive criticism. God knows I have lots to clean up in my own game. A year of mainly solo quing will do that to you.
Paitence. It takes time to gel as a team.
The drive to continue even when you lose. I am the type of person that will keep coming back after a loss. Eventually I'll learn how to win. So I keep coming until I do. I would prefer to team up with ppl that have the same attitude.

If you are interested hit me up in game. I am EST, so I am generally not on past 12am EST (9pm PST).

Hamm3rhand 02-25-2013 02:59 PM

you should talk to denz if you haven't already

DG Denz Brujah 02-25-2013 04:26 PM

Thanks Hamm3rhand .... and yes my team recently decided to hang it up ... so yes i am looking for a new team ...

Stats about me

I am usually available to practice from 9pm-12am EST
I own all champs, 20 rune pages and all viable runes
I tend to favor bruisers and tanks ... though I am willing to learn w/e to win
Sadly troloque usually leaves my win rate just sligtly above 50% (Nearing 1000 total Dominion games)
My Stats

DSpyder 02-25-2013 06:35 PM

I'll hit you up in game or you can hit me up when you have the chance.

I'm only slightly above the 50% win ratio myself.

Quincunx 02-25-2013 10:42 PM

Hey DSpyder, I may be interested. I've been playing mostly bot lane recently, but I can also play a decent variety of champions top. I've played with you a decent amount in inhouses and normal games, so maybe you have an idea of my skill. I'm also known as Fatality101.

I've played around 1k Dominion games total between the two accounts, many of which are at the highest level of matchmaking (or whatever level gets you matched against people like Painkillar and Buwberry consistently).

SFG mAEtb0y 02-26-2013 07:56 AM

I'd definitely be interested in this. I play every dominion role pretty well, but if I had to choose one it would probably be tank top just because J4 is my favorite champ. I've played about 500 Dominion games total and I'm about +60 wins.
*my name is the same in-game as here

MajorUrsa 02-26-2013 08:17 AM

Hit me up in game if you like, Ive been looking to get involved in the DD tournaments at some point, maybe we can get in a few games this week.

DivineBovine 02-26-2013 08:37 AM

Might as well hit me up
to. I can atleast be used to practice on ;3;

Ikruti 02-26-2013 08:49 AM

What would the time commitments be like? I generally play every night and am EST, but I don't get online till about 10PM.

I have 1209 wins and roughly +220 over (I think I was at +230 but went on a losing streak :( ). I own every champ but definitely favor a few, weakest being support.

Waii Nosferatu 02-26-2013 10:03 AM

Generally I enjoy playing as a Tank/ Bot Laner. Looking for a serious team with a good attitude.

Heres my resume.