League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Riot fix this garbage (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3163254)

Darktsunami 02-24-2013 04:17 PM

Riot fix this garbage

Riot this is a shout out to you.

I may not be the best player in the world, i make mistakes because im human, i might not be diamond ranked or play on an "mlg" team. I don't always know what im talking about, nor am i always right, but for Christ sake. When I get into a game and some idiot auto locks any character and says," im going to go here so suck my tiny little dick" and he plays like garbage, i want you to do something.

I've gotten into WAY too many games where a player has failed me so hard that i start getting real angry, I try my best to not "rage" or call people names, but holy ****. You guys wonder why our community is so bad? Its because we are so tired and fed up with people who can play the ****ing game.

You know what else? I bet you that im gonna get trolled hard for this with immature people saying "Oh ur just a little ***** ranting to riot because ur mad, more QQ scrub."
All i want is for Riot to recognize the players that are actually good and help us to have fun. You need to implement a system where i can play with people on my own skill level;don't ****ing tell me to play ranked, because we all know that **** is ****ed.

For starters could you please make like a "test" to group people in with people of their own skill level? I know you want to put the bad players with good ones so they can "learn" or some other retarded bull**** like that. As you can clearly see, its not working!
The good people are getting more and more angry at the bads and the bads are so cocky because the good players are carrying them. The bad players are getting rewarded and their getting cocky and smack talking to the good players.

I'm tired Riot and i know ur just gonna say, " well give them nice criticism so they can improve, or Give them advice on how to build or what to do when they make a mistake."
No you know why? Because i have tried that numerous ****ing times and u know what these ******* say? They tell me to suck a dick or that they **** my mother, I don't want to play with these people! I love this game and i have fun playing it when im with other skilled people, I don't always expect to win, but i want to have fun even if its from a loss!

Just hear me out and fix this; put the bads where they belong, with their own ilk. Then they will truly see how garbage they are and will hopefully improve or quit the game.
I would love to see other people from the community who are fed up with the people who cant even play the game give suggestions on how to fix this broken community.

If your just going to troll, please don't even respond because you're just showing everyone how immature and lame you are. Many people just want to come home from a long day of work and relax, have fun with friends and play a game.

just2jiG 02-24-2013 04:35 PM

if its normals we dont care but that happens so often in most of the ranked matches i play.
there is always 1 ****ing idiot that doesnt speak or cant play the lane and just ruins the game.

i feel for you but what can riot do?
they cant ban people for being bad...

pandamanhood 02-25-2013 02:44 AM

i feel for you but what can riot do?
they cant ban people for being bad...[/QUOTE]

he wants the skill levels in games to be matched up more accurately

LogicalTautology 02-25-2013 04:20 AM

He thinks matchmaking is matching bad people with good people.
In reality, there is a very high chance that all 10 people in the game are extremely close in skill.

Zorlog 02-25-2013 06:34 AM

In reality, there is a very high chance that all 10 people in the game are extremely close in skill.

Yea believe this BS.....

Snice 02-25-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorlog (Hozzászólás 35023333)

Yea believe this BS.....

Over a large enough sample of games played by each player it is actually the case. Stop thinking there is a conspiracy out there to screw you over.

FlyingPieDude 02-25-2013 08:19 AM

I am going to go ahead and say you are very butthurt, but I do know what you mean. I got placed in Bronze VI because I had the worst teammates in every match and got placed in the worst place. So I just started carrying and trying to tell my dumb teammates what to do and eventually I've climbed all the way up to Bronze I in about 2 weeks. I'm just saying maybe you need to work them more, I hate working with idiots and I do get super pissed when I have to deal with them but sometimes I get lucky enough to get one or two teammates that are willing to listen to me and we will end up listening though.

Zorlog 02-25-2013 08:49 AM

your very lucky if u made it out of bronze iv. My games today
1st game ads is afk 1st 6 min then goes 1/13
2nd game 2 argue over top the troll gets top and feeds
3rd game 2 argue over mid, we have 1 afk 2 go mid and adc feeds to get the game over with.
4th game I am so pissed i get an auto pick cause I am agruing
5th game I dont care

Checkerama 02-25-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snice (Hozzászólás 35025300)
Over a large enough sample of games played by each player it is actually the case. Stop thinking there is a conspiracy out there to screw you over.

10 is NOT a large sample. Sorry but high school statistics won't help you with this argument.

SHMEEPS phd 02-25-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorlog (Hozzászólás 35026344)
your very lucky if u made it out of bronze iv. My games today
1st game ads is afk 1st 6 min then goes 1/13
2nd game 2 argue over top the troll gets top and feeds
3rd game 2 argue over mid, we have 1 afk 2 go mid and adc feeds to get the game over with.
4th game I am so pissed i get an auto pick cause I am agruing
5th game I dont care

I made it from bronze 3 to silver 5 in like 2 days with like a 20-3 win rate.

It looks like you got some bad luck in the first 3 games (I would bet a lot of that had to do with no one stepping up and moderating champ select). Game 4 seems like it's entirely your fault. Game 5 I don't even know why you're still playing... take a break.

Losing 3 games in a row doesn't mean anything. I've dropped 5 or 6 in a row. I just stop playing because I'm on tilt. pick it up the next day.

You don't have any control over what other people do, you can only improve yourself. Not just in your skill in game, but your communication and moderation skills in champ select to get your team to work together. It may not be your responsibility, but make it your mission to get everyone on the same page and suddenly those champ select derp-fests will actually start becoming cohesive strategies.

I won a promotion series from bronze 2 to bronze 1 like this:
Game 1: i'm first pick, ban appropriately, pick jungle noc. 4th pick locks jax with smite. we form a duo-jungle strategy, constantly invade the enemy vi, take every buff and neutral monster, snowball our lanes to oblivion, win easily.

Game 2: I'm forced to play top lane (probably my 3rd choice in position). Jax and Kayle are already picked or banned (my normal top lane choices). I take Garen, who I have never once played before, not even in a bot game. Our ADC was playing ez for the first time. we play very passive and ask/answer a lot of questions in chat about builds and mechanics. adapt on the fly, win at about the 45 minute mark with a little effort.

Just stop whining and improve yourself in every aspect of the game not just mechanics.