League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How come Riot doesn't notice that Akali is way too powerful (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3140288)

gysvedos 02-18-2013 04:46 AM

How come Riot doesn't notice that Akali is way too powerful

Hey,

I don't want to make this one of the usual whine threads about nerfing a champion into the ground.
But I don't understand why I didn't see any Akali nerfs in the patchnotes.

I think she is great fun to play, maybe one of the most enjoyable kits ever, however I notice that once she hits 6 and has some lifesteal you can't do much to her.

I played a match yesterday as Vlad. I literally couldn't do anything when she was 6, she just used Q waited, R, Q proc, another Q, R and another Q proc and i could go back to base again. Alot of games she's in she just snowballs and is always the cause of lose for your team if you're against one. Vlad may not be in his strongest state but I consider myself a good Vlad player and I just couldn't do anything without full time jungler support and even then she'd kill me.

I know people will say play LeeSin and Garen and what not but it's kinda silly that when you join a ranked match and you have a toplaner vs the enemies akali she just stomps him and wins so easily for her whole team.

I know someone who has 350+ akali games and is in plat, her match history is full of scores like 21 - 5, 15-4 , 10-3 that sort of stuff. For sure she loses matches but for most of the game when I'm up against a good Akali I must tell myself to calm down and not leave the game cause she's so anti-fun.

Seriously how come Riot doesn't notice this and just balance her out. She's been away for a long time and no she's back stronger than ever.

Please only respond if you have something to add, troll posts won't be read.
Thanks!:)

Senth Rawr 02-18-2013 04:48 AM

vlad can't do anything vs akali ,akali is a 100% counter to vlad. Instead of asking for nerf try to understand the gameplay.and buy a pink ward .

RagingStormX 02-18-2013 04:49 AM

1. Counter her or
2. Play safe buy pink ward. Jungler ganks she dies.

I played vs Akali as Darius in 2 games. Even with a ton of me she hit hard. I just bought 1 pink ward and killed her with my jungler. After the 2nd kill she was useless to do anything to me.

Saigo Getsuga 02-18-2013 04:49 AM

Probably, but she became FoTM recently due to the cahnge of passive.

Wait for more data.

Is too early to say that she is OP

Blindsorcerer 02-18-2013 04:50 AM

Chances are if an entire company and just about everyone else didn't notice it, its not actually there. That's the case with the truth to anything you have to say about Akali. She's not overpowered, get a champion who can lane against her. Complaining that you lose counter lanes is not a plausible argument for her imbalance at all.

Edit: Also the anti fun comment is the most laughable bull**** I've ever seen put into a post. All you said there was X champ is anti fun to me because they kill me. Do you even know what anti fun actually means? Akali doesn't fit the criteria. Vlad pre nerfs though, that may be something to look at for what anti fun ACTUALLY looks like. And I mean way back before he was nerfed at all.

KayleShotGG 02-18-2013 04:51 AM

I've played against her about 4 times since the change, and they were all as orianna, and I very easily won lane every time. I don't have a single problem with her. She gets strong from picking up kills from roaming. I had her zoned and underleveled so she couldn't do that.

parnellyx 02-18-2013 04:51 AM

Akali isnt very viable because she has so many counters and doesnt provide any CC. Great pustomp champ though

RagingStormX 02-18-2013 04:52 AM

Lord forbid he plays vs a Diana.

gysvedos 02-18-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflUSA (Hozzászólás 34787167)
vlad can't do anything vs akali ,akali is a 100% counter to vlad. Instead of asking for nerf try to understand the gameplay.and buy a pink ward .

It's not about understanding gameplay, I had a pink ward on my lane but it didn't really helped me much and the majority of champs gets stomped by Akali, I just picked Vlad as an example

RagingStormX 02-18-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gysvedos (Hozzászólás 34787215)
It's not about understanding gameplay, I had a pink ward on my lane but it didn't really helped me much and the majority of champs gets stomped by Akali, I just picked Vlad as an example

You don't just put a pink ward in your lane, you put it down when you engage or gank and she uses her shroud.