League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Pardoned but should have been banned (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3131277)

Min0u 02-15-2013 05:33 PM

Pardoned but should have been banned

I recently went back to previous cases I judged and noticed that one of them got pardoned when I called a punish on it. I got curious and checked the case again and here is what I found

''you ****ingg suck
YOU STUPID ****
wholy ****k your ****t
stupid mother ****king ryze
amumu.... i know your half retarted... but go to your kitchen, stab yourself... please
i was following this stupid as hell shyc
gg ****''

I was wondering how this case got pardoned?
Case #6126530

Thank you!

I was also wondering, I got redirected when trying to log in from forum page to my account to make this post to a page asking me to enter additionnal infos like random generated words. Is that normal?

Shelzin 02-15-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Min0u (Hozzászólás 34707792)
I was also wondering, I got redirected when trying to log in from forum page to my account to make this post to a page asking me to enter additionnal infos like random generated words. Is that normal?

It seems to be now. I got the same.

Min0u 02-15-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelzin (Hozzászólás 34708770)
It seems to be now. I got the same.

It looks a bit suspicious in my opinion... the page format is nothing like we're use to see with LoL website.

Shelzin 02-15-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Min0u (Hozzászólás 34708924)
It looks a bit suspicious in my opinion... the page format is nothing like we're use to see with LoL website.

I agree... But it's hardly against policy for a company to outsource various functions.

Xelter 02-16-2013 09:23 PM

Bumpidibump

Kooshboo 02-17-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Min0u (Hozzászólás 34707792)
I recently went back to previous cases I judged and noticed that one of them got pardoned when I called a punish on it. I got curious and checked the case again and here is what I found

''you ****ingg suck
YOU STUPID ****
wholy ****k your ****t
stupid mother ****king ryze
amumu.... i know your half retarted... but go to your kitchen, stab yourself... please
i was following this stupid as hell shyc
gg ****''

I was wondering how this case got pardoned?
Case #6126530

Thank you!

Cases get assigned to random people, some are more lenient than others and at times a toxic player just lucks up and gets a lenient jury or a jury that does not review all the cases and just makes a snap call off the first case they view (which also is randomized from juror to juror). Riot's typical response to this is to not worry, if they are truly toxic they will come up on report again and will not always be so lucky.

Min0u 02-17-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooshboo (Hozzászólás 34750521)
Cases get assigned to random people, some are more lenient than others and at times a toxic player just lucks up and gets a lenient jury or a jury that does not review all the cases and just makes a snap call off the first case they view (which also is randomized from juror to juror). Riot's typical response to this is to not worry, if they are truly toxic they will come up on report again and will not always be so lucky.

Makes sense! ty

Distillz 02-17-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooshboo (Hozzászólás 34750521)

You need to realize that "toxic" is subjective. You wish all the players who voted pardon were careless while those who agree with you must not have been, right? You cannot objectively say a player should be banned based on the tribunal. A lot of you think your own personal opinions about other players are how it must be. He was voted not "toxic," and as far as the tribunal goes, he was therefore NOT toxic. gg wp.

Min0u 02-17-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempnameA076 (Hozzászólás 34771283)
You need to realize that "toxic" is subjective. You wish all the players who voted pardon were careless while those who agree with you must not have been, right? You cannot objectively say a player should be banned based on the tribunal. A lot of you think your own personal opinions about other players are how it must be. He was voted not "toxic," and as far as the tribunal goes, he was therefore NOT toxic. gg wp.

You should probably re-read The Summoner's Code my friend. I do understand your point tho... People have voted and that's how the system works but my thought process behind this is not entirely subjective. According to The Code, stated behavior is condamnable. Therefore I believe that my point is still viable. Feel free to disagree with me, I'm not condescendent enough to think I possess the absolute knowledge.