League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Kassadin at OGN — Actually OP? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3128699)

TempNam325rwe5 02-15-2013 01:26 AM

Kassadin at OGN — Actually OP?
 
I hate Kassadin more than the average guy (I like to play mages), but here's a cool SR tournament story:

I was watching OGN early this morning Xenics United was playing against NaJin. CoCo, Xenics' mid-laner, was playing my buddy Kassadin. He went 21/0/8 and crushed the enemy team so hard. The other lanes weren't losing, but then they were all carried by this teleport Kassadin. He was all over the map and then teleported to be all over another lane. He built RoA > Tear > Manamune > DFG > GA > Void Staff. Not even Maknoon's Rumble, who was teamfighting well even with his poor ult placements, couldn't handle it. I was laughing at how much damage and CC was coming out of that champ on Summoner's Rift.

Xenics comp: Kassadin, Xin Zhao, Renekton, Ezreal, Lulu.
NaJin's comp: Twisted Fate, Nocturne, Rumble, Miss Fortune, Leona.

AND since we all know that it takes a SR team to play a champ before it gets a nerf (see: Jayce, Kha'Zix, Rengar, Lulu, Urgot), here's to hoping more people start playing it on SR and RiotNome's job will be easier as the main team can nerf his OPness.

DG Denz Brujah 02-15-2013 04:46 AM

Doh meant to up vote not down vote (stupid tiny icon on my iPhone)

PhreakInfinity 02-15-2013 04:55 AM

Kass is fairly good, I don't think he's OP. Kass is simply the most popular Dom snowballing assassin right now, other snowballing assassins can perform just as well as he can and they will once he falls out of favor.

IronAegis 02-15-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhreakInfinity (Hozzászólás 34685179)
Kass is fairly good, I don't think he's OP. Kass is simply the most popular Dom snowballing assassin right now, other snowballing assassins can perform just as well as he can and they will once he falls out of favor.

I used to think this way, but name me an assassin that can pop in slow/silence and out like Kass does. There just isn't one. What's worse, all the while he'll be building manatank rather than damage, so even CC will generally not stop him.

stormfallen 02-15-2013 05:28 AM

The problem with Kass in SR is that he's very binary. He either gets fed and dominates like he did in OGN, or he gets shutdown early in lane and is useless the whole game. As long as the worse case exists, he probably can't be nerfed without doing something to buff his pre-6 laning as well.

FDru 02-15-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormfallen (Hozzászólás 34685778)
The problem with Kass in SR is that he's very binary. He either gets fed and dominates like he did in OGN, or he gets shutdown early in lane and is useless the whole game. As long as the worse case exists, he probably can't be nerfed without doing something to buff his pre-6 laning as well.

That's a balance problem that should have been fixed 2 years ago. Dominion should have never went live as long as champs like that existed, because there's no such thing as getting "shut down" here.

NamKim 02-15-2013 08:34 AM

I wonder how many Dom players will go "We've been saying this for months!!1!" in the patch notes when it Kass gets nerfed...

Wolf Un1t 02-15-2013 08:55 AM

I might try posting this in general discussion, maybe i might start a kassadin trend, hopefully it doesn't get moved lol (which it probably will)

Wawix 02-15-2013 09:13 AM

Saw jiji yesterday carry a ranked game as kass, he ended something like 28-4 with a full charged mejai's. He was the only positive kdr on his team.

BeefJerkyHunter 02-15-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NamKim (Hozzászólás 34689890)
I wonder how many Dom players will go "We've been saying this for months!!1!" in the patch notes when it Kass gets nerfed...

Maybe like four of us... because we all know that nobody on the SR side gives a damn.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:10 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc