||02-14-2013 09:08 AM
Champion & Skin Sale: Sober Sale
I’m afraid we’ve got some bad news. Our lawyers just informed us that Karthus has received a drunken disorderly following our last 18 concerts, which is news to us because we just found out that’s an actual crime. Unfortunately, this Demacian judge is a real hardass, and the only plea deal he’s offering requires us to assign Karthus a “sober companion” to keep him from relapsing. We tried to explain that anybody who gets between Karthus and the keg usually winds up dead, but he keeps insisting. Besides, sending Karthus to jail would mean canceling the tour, and we’re already in the hole since Olaf burned down that hotel in Piltover because the concierge insulted his hat.
I guess we’ll have to interview some candidates. But first pass me that bottle of Jarvan Walker. I haven’t had breakfast yet, and there’s no way I can make a decision like this on an empty stomach.
- I think you’re over-qualified for this position, Kennen MD. We appreciate your interest, but you may find this particular patient’s vitals difficult to monitor. You know… because he’s dead. 487 RP
- It’s cool that you want to roll out the red carpet, King Tryndamere, but I think Karthus might have some trouble fitting in with your entourage. Besides, we’ve crossed some lines before, but I’m not sure the label’s thrilled by the idea of putting up a legal defense for regicide. 487 RP
- Sorry, Bilgewater Swain. This band has to take a stand against piracy, and I just wouldn’t feel right employing somebody who’s part of the problem – even if the job’s likely to lead to a grisly death. Try buying a record next time. 487 RP
- What the hell are you thinking, showing up here, Nautilus? You can’t be a sober companion – you drink like a fish! Look us up when you’re back on the wagon. 487 RP
- Corki, the last time we asked you to keep an eye on Karthus, he convinced you to let him drive the gyrocopter. The cops said that his blood alcohol levels were at nearly 100%. Sorry, but that’s just bad judgment. 395 RP
- Look, Swain, did you think I’d change my mind just because you switched skins? You downloaded the last ten albums off Bilgewater Bay; you’re not getting a job with the band! 440 RP
Unless you buy them, we’ll have to hire one of these poor saps to keep Karthus off the sauce. That’s not going to end well for anybody, so head over to the League of Legends store between February 15
and the sentencing hearing on February 18