League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3122576)

Winestain 02-13-2013 03:19 PM

Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

1 Attachment(s)
I thought she would be a bit more unique. Just looks a bit like Swain and Vayne, with some Amethyst Ashe thrown in. Im sure i'll grow to like it and get used to it but it isnt terribly impressive as of yet.

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LordTaylor (Hozzászólás 34624954)
She has a bird? OMFG SWAIN COPY!
She has a crossbow? OMFG VAYNE COPY!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

I'm not sure what's up with all of the displaced rage here, to be clear THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD. And yeah, she does actually look a bit like those champs. Her armor has the same feather accents that resemble swain and Justicar Syndra, you can't deny that. They're by no means the same champions, but certain design choices have obviously carried over.

EDIT: Maybe some explanation for the downvotes? I don't think im being unreasonable..

EDIT: Holy ****, i leave to get some McDonalds (which is gross btw) and i come back and IronStylus wrote a novel in my thread ;u;

and after reading some of his thoughts, i realize more and more that the design is a really good one, i just think that maybe it should have been a release skin. I'm looking forward to seeing her run cycle and silhouette.

EDIT: Okay...60 downvotes for me thinking a design was "meh" at worst, and then the whole thread is people complaining about the design, and they get upvotes? I'll never understand GD.

EDIT: Holy Jebus in Heaven, what have i created. It's out of my control now

EDIT: Also, Ironstylus, thanks for signing my hat in LA, i keep it on my shelf.

Duke Br0heimer 02-13-2013 03:21 PM

omg why do humans all look the same

nice creativity there, god. probably shouldn't have spent that seventh day sitting on your ass.

JumblyJebus 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

i see what riot means about having to over sexualize the women to make them look like women. that looks like a man.

Death Crave 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

She uses a Cho Ko Nu as a weapon (Chinese Repeating Crossbow) so that is all I need to know about her to love her.

Chinese were my favorite civ in Age of Empires 2 and 3, happy to see this weapon get some love.

Prince Kassad 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

I think she is pretty bland, tbh.

Kelly Price 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

I like the design.

Will probably insta-buy if she's not fail-tier.

Winestain 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer (Hozzászólás 34624890)
omg why do humans all look the same

nice creativity there, god. probably shouldn't have spent that seventh day sitting on your ass.

I think you missed the point of this thread.

LordTaylor 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

She has a bird? OMFG SWAIN COPY!
She has a crossbow? OMFG VAYNE COPY!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Did that happen 02-13-2013 03:23 PM

That isn't a guy? Wtf totally looks like a dude.

Honestly riot should take that one back to the board you can't even tell that is a girl at all. It doesn't even have any girl features to her. Even riven looks more like a girl then that one. You can't even tell the armor is a girls. Riot see all the sexist threads *****ing about women in the game. So they make a man dude looking girl? Stupid you people are just stupid.

Bakabridget 02-13-2013 03:23 PM

This would have been a good release skin but not her default. It doesn't really fit with her lore.