League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Friday Night Lol (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106349)

Konnor 02-09-2013 12:44 PM

Friday Night Lol

[GG] Clan Hosting
Friday Night LoL
BI-Weekly Tournament!

There looks like to be a lot of people who want to do ranked 5’s teams. I am now putting together a 5’s ranked teams that will battle other 5’s ranked teams by hosting tournaments every other Friday night starting the 1st of March. Please REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A ONE NIGHT EVENT!!! We are LIMITED ON TIME!! Please be respectful to me and allow me all the time I need to run the event properly. If you need me please during the event send me a PM on TeamSpeak via Chat. I am clearing out everyone on my friends list and creating groups based upon which rank team you are a part of. I need as much cooperation with everyone as possible. If you’re not on a ranked team I will try and get you to a 5’s ranked team. If we have odd numbers like 11 people or 12 we will then have you spectate or something else. I will go into that later. If you have time to volunteer and help me with all the details please hit me up via email at konnorlol@gmail.com
Here is what I am looking for in [GG] unlimited number of players and teams.

• Team 1 Murlocs and Critters
• Team 2
• Team 3
• Team 4
• Team 5
• Team 6

If you are interested in enter your team into my bi-weekly tournaments please email me at konnorlol@gmail.com (with the permission of GG to use their TeamSpeak of course) Please note we in GG are also looking for more members as well. So if you know people that are on teams who are not a part of GG please promote our clan or vice versa. We are looking to battle all kinds of teams for fun there is no prize reward as of yet. I would like to turn this into a HUGE community event so all the help I can get is appreciated. For now I am locked to the rules of GG as it is there TeamSpeak Server.

Rules

• On Tournament nights we will have ONE SPECIAL RULE. These rules can vary and there is no exception to the rules if this specific rule is NOT followed by your team then your match will be forfeit. (This is what makes it fun) {EXAMPLE: Blue Team must be all-MALE characters and Purple Team all-FEMALE characters.}

• This is a family friendly type environment please keep the anger to a minimum and the piss poor sportsmanship away. This is NOT something I tolerate and you and your team will be removed from the event.

• Trolling in TeamSpeak is not allowed. You will be banned.

• Public Teams must be respectful of all members on TeamSpeak Friends and Foes and all members of [GG] especially me!

• Team Creation, If you were on a team previously and then moved to another team your OK, however changing your team name is NOT acceptable. A NEW team is considered four NEW players!
Odd number of players

• Hey you! Yeah You! You’re the odd man out! Don’t worry I got a job for you. I need spectators! You can be the referee. If we have enough odd men out then I will throw all the odd guys into a group and now you have a team. Although there is a catch! I get to name your team! (Team Oddities!) jk!

Tournament Event for [GG] Only

The first night of the event will determine the Ladder System. I will be creating a ladder system for team battles at the next event. Our first night will support up to six teams playing. Three matches at a time for round one. Round two will be two matches and round 3 will be the semi -finals and then last round will determine who is on top of the ladder. This event will be March 1, 2013.

• We are looking for 6 teams from [GG] to participate in this tournament event. (I would take more but we don’t have the time)
• Tournament will start at 7PM SHARP CST GMT -06
• To register your team please email me at Konnorlol@gmail.com
• Tournament will be bi-weekly starting the 1 of March 2013
• [GG] Teams must be above level 20
• A Team does not have to be a “Official Riot Team” meaning you and your four buddies are a team is OKAY.
• A Team MUST HAVE A TEAM NAME! and five members and a designated team leader.
• If one of your members does not show you have two options to accept a spectator from [GG], free-lance player from [GG]or bring in another friend from [GG] (basically replace the no-show); OR Forfeit.
• You must be a member for GG. Please sign up in advanced!
• If you have questions please feel free to email me at Konnorlol@gmail.com

We will host these in-clan events to add more teams to the [GG] list of competitive team play VS the public once a month. If your team was not chosen for this event night I will generate a roster for next month. Only the winning team will get carried over all other losing teams will be replaced with new teams from [GG]. Till all registered teams have had a chance to compete.

Tournament Ladder System

The ladder system will take place after the main event. The ladder system will be used to determine who is the best in [GG] VS the public. In the next following weeks (bi-weekly) the teams in [GG] will go head to head with the public!! The first 3 losing teams in [GG] will battle the next 3 public teams. That will take place March 15, 2013. The winners of the public teams will go on to battle the next best team’s (winning teams) in [GG] on March 29, 2013. (The last 3 team’s 3rd, 2nd and 1st place of the original tournament on March 1, 2013)

• Public teams must be above level 20.
• Tournament night will start 7PM Sharp. CST GMT -06
• To register your team please email me at Konnorlol@gmail.com
• Tournaments will be bi-weekly starting March 15, 2013.
• A Team does not have to be a “Official Riot Team” meaning you and your buddies are a team is OK.
• A Team MUST HAVE A TEAM NAME! and five members designated team leader.
• If 1 of your members does not show you have two options to accept a spectator, free-lance player or bring in another friend (basically replace the no-show); OR Forfeit.
• If you have questions please feel free to email me at Konnorlol@gmail.com

Rules and Info is subject to change at any given time... but not during the event. Sticky Me please :-)

Konnor 02-15-2013 04:28 AM

Tonight i will be doing practice event rounds if your interested in joining please email me at Konnorlol@gmail.com. I need Volunteers! and Teams and Solo Players!

Also sign up with http://www.ggclan.com and become a member we have tons of great players and some rewards! See you there!

Konnor 02-22-2013 11:53 AM

bump