League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Should I get Zyra? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3099501)

WhiteRŕ 02-07-2013 08:56 PM

Should I get Zyra?

I don't have 1 support Champion as of right now and since she is going on sale and I have some RP saved up. I was wondering if I should get her or not and is she fun/easy to use or hard?

Fayori 02-07-2013 08:59 PM

She's amazingly fun to play, and pretty good. I may be biased because I love her to bits, but I'd say go for it.

Zaybertooth 02-07-2013 09:00 PM

YES, GET ZYRA. She is so good at support and getting your adc fed, plus her ult is such a game changer.

WhiteRŕ 02-07-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fayori (Hozzászólás 34412115)
She's amazingly fun to play, and pretty good. I may be biased because I love her to bits, but I'd say go for it.

Would you say she has a easy learning curve for a person who never plays support?

Zyrelia 02-07-2013 09:02 PM

um.. she's pretty easy to use, and very useful as a support. She goes well with any ADC, and is countered by only a few. She works really well with AoE team comps and helps stop dive comps (a bit). She is well worth it.

WhiteRŕ 02-07-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyrelia (Hozzászólás 34412218)
um.. she's pretty easy to use, and very useful as a support. She goes well with any ADC, and is countered by only a few. She works really well with AoE team comps and helps stop dive comps (a bit). She is well worth it.

Can she also Mid?

Leona x Quinn 02-07-2013 09:07 PM

She's great in mid and bot lane. Just be sure to land the snares (E). They are what determine if your teammate will escape or get the kill. And be careful on when you use your ult. As the others have said it is a great game changer and critical in teamfights.

Zaybertooth 02-07-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRŕ (Hozzászólás 34412239)
Can she also Mid?

Yes, her w does damage based on level, so they are good for zoning and pushing lanes, and defending base.

WhiteRŕ 02-07-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumpingShootMan (Hozzászólás 34412409)
She's great in mid and bot lane. Just be sure to land the snares (E). They are what determine if your teammate will escape or get the kill. And be careful on when you use your ult. As the others have said it is a great game changer and critical in teamfights.

Alright thanks! Lots of people have been saying great things about her. Just wondering why she is like never played.

Q Ball162 02-07-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRŕ (Hozzászólás 34412440)
Alright thanks! Lots of people have been saying great things about her. Just wondering why she is like never played.

I think of her like Xerath, awesome range, pretty good damage, just a different play style that people aren't familiar with and prefer something more comfortable. I have always liked her, though I haven't played her in some time.