League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jungle Wukong s3? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3099474)

2pudge1cup 02-07-2013 07:49 PM

Jungle Wukong s3?

If you were to jungle him how would you do it? I'm interested since I can get the clone to take damage.

So, skillbuild and runes/masteries if possible.

Thanks in advance

The Sound 02-07-2013 07:51 PM

I find he gets wrecked on the initial clear, just my 2 cents (that's with using the standard armor runes/masteries, machete 5 pots start)

2pudge1cup 02-07-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sound (Hozzászólás 34411783)
I find he gets wrecked on the initial clear, just my 2 cents (that's with using the standard armor runes/masteries, machete 5 pots start)

Wrecked even with a leash?

I'm just curious really because the clone shenanigans seem like they'd be useful.

Sleipnir of Hel 02-07-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup (Hozzászólás 34411835)

I'm just curious really because the clone shenanigans seem like they'd be useful.

You don't get your clone in the jungle till 4, for ganking. The clone is used for the invisibility, like shaco's decieve. Mid lane won't know what hit them.

cmck 02-07-2013 07:57 PM

Probably attack speed marks. I'd start with e for wolves and blue. Get q next of course (unless ganking early) and either put one more point into e at level 3 or just go straight for maxing q first.

2pudge1cup 02-07-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilInuyasha (Hozzászólás 34411903)
You don't get your clone in the jungle till 4, for ganking. The clone is used for the invisibility, like shaco's decieve. Mid lane won't know what hit them.

it's only a 1.5s invisibility which doesn't seem like it would get my close enough.

i was thinking more of using clone to tank camps a bit since it will just automatically draw the monster aggro when you use it.

cmck 02-07-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup (Hozzászólás 34412047)
it's only a 1.5s invisibility which doesn't seem like it would get my close enough.

i was thinking more of using clone to tank camps a bit since it will just automatically draw the monster aggro when you use it.

Pointless. The clone will have **** damage and it won't last long enough. You'd have to get it at 3 or 4. Getting it at 1 or 2 would gimp you clear time.

Also for ganking with the clone stand in the bush closest to enemy. Doesn't matter if warded just stand still. Use clone and start going toward enemy and hit e on them. You take them by surprise no matter what.

The Sound 02-07-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup (Hozzászólás 34411835)

It's obviously better if he gets a good leash, but you'll be chugging pots like a madman all through the initial clear.

Clone sounds like its nice but it's not that great in all honesty. It has a really long cd and only tanks for 1.5 secs.

2pudge1cup 02-07-2013 08:03 PM

Alright appreciate the feedback a lot. Guess I'll shelf that little clone tank idea for now.

Admiral Crusty 02-07-2013 08:05 PM

I run AD Reds, Armor Yellows, Scalling MR Blues, and Lifesteal Quints, take you're E first, then Q. If you know how your AA resets work his clear is actually really good. The clone tank honestly isn't as great as you'd think, I just save it for when I get caught in my jungle by the enemy jungler.

Also Max E first, Q doesn't scale that well, the armor pen stays flat at all ranks.