League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Champion & Skin Sale: More Legitimate Business (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3097380)

Twitch 02-07-2013 12:49 PM

Champion & Skin Sale: More Legitimate Business

Oooooooh, you wonít believe the mess that I gotta clean up, friends. Looks like youíre on my list of folks I get to lean on when I needs a favor. Gangster Twitch here, see, and I got lotsa bones to pick with lotsa champions. Youíre up for helpiní me out, right? This here tommy gun sure thinks soÖ

• I may be the king of the ambush, but youíve never met Nocturne. Chump thinks he can get the drop on my guys cuz he sneaks around in the darkness. But guess what donít need to see inna dark to put some holes in dat shadowy scumbag? My Spray and Pray! 440 RP
  • The Twitch familyís been using Zyraís flower shop as a front for some of our less-than-legitimate business ventures. Some of the familyís more obnoxious enemies roughed up the joint, so weíre gonna rough Ďem up right back. 487 RP
  • You think Iím a little rat bastard? Veigarís been dropping dark matter on our operation for years. Weíve finally found that little bazooli slinkiní around the Zaun docks. He ainít gettiní away this time. 292 RP

• Oh, you a wise guy, huh? Throwing on a fake beard and calliní yourself Veigar Greybeard. You still got Veigar in the name, you futzamarool. Letís go see a guy about some concrete shoes. 487 RP
  • Ironscale Shyvana is the main cause of my businessí little snafus lately, burning up my fine downtown establishments. Takes alotta bullets to get through that armor. Good thing it only takes a little poison to do a whole lotta baddaboom! 487 RP
  • Nice work, friends. You done two solids now for me and the family, so youíve earned a reward. Stinky cheese? Nah. How abouts you call on olí Gangster Twitch when you need some muscle? 487 RP

Now, if youíll excuse me, I have to cause a bunch of champions some unmitigatible true damage, if you catch my drift. If you donít, dat means Iím going to severely rough people up for money that they owe me. Youíll have from February 8 to February 11 to reap the benefits of our handiwork, so get spendiní.

evopie 02-07-2013 04:04 PM

meh..

Hal Jordan 02-07-2013 04:05 PM

first

DeafCatMoan 02-07-2013 04:05 PM

Eh

vonbonbon57 02-07-2013 04:05 PM

dam bought Elise last week and now i want noc : (

Ezreal Please 02-07-2013 04:06 PM

i m goin 2 buy nocturne and noob all over teh other team

NoDoubleRainbowS 02-07-2013 04:06 PM

LEGIT they had vandal twitch 2 sales ago, they just trolled twitch players

Truong 02-07-2013 04:06 PM

so bad sale
nocturne and veigar have been on sale many times since season 1
twitch skin been on sale many times

Coreporeal 02-07-2013 04:06 PM

Not such a bad sale.
Some variety to be found, but none for those skins collectors who have been followings skin sales for a while.
That's alright, though. Let our wallets take a breather for a while.

Cat Maw 02-07-2013 04:06 PM

ty riot, i can buy food