League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Law question (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3097174)

A Tribe Called Q 02-07-2013 11:41 AM

Law question

Hypothetically speaking, say my daughter came home really angry and started eating shlt and was very violent, but didn't physically hurt anyone, what would happen if I called the cops? What would the process be? Would she be allowed back home?

What if I felt my life was threatened? What if she had hit my wife before in the past? Could I use that in my defense despite it did not happen on this particular night?

My fat 24 year old daughter lives at home still and pay's no rent and eat's all the food in the house. She get's really violent when there's nothing to eat and she trys to attack me and my wife. she has hello kitty sh*t all over the place, listens to chris brown non stop, and brings home nothing but mexicans.

Do i kick her out or call the police i don't feel safe.

Easy Pickins 02-07-2013 11:43 AM

Shoulda had that abortion

Tragalo 02-07-2013 11:44 AM

You can evict her, give her 30 days and she's gone.

A Tribe Called Q 02-07-2013 11:45 AM

she does nothing all day but sits on her ass and plays league.

c4lm 02-07-2013 12:09 PM

I'm assuming by the use of commas that you just copy and pasted her thread and then altered a few words.

Considering you are a mexican working at a gas station, you're instantly lower than any white person on the planet. Since you belong to the inferior race, I suggest you step in line. You can start by learning how to make coffee, which is apparently a daunting task for you. Also try bleaching your skin, it might help you get laid.

Skeith 02-07-2013 12:11 PM

we only work with pics.

lukertin 02-07-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campir (Hozzászólás 34392768)
I'm assuming by the use of commas that you just copy and pasted her thread and then altered a few words.

Considering you are a mexican working at a gas station, you're instantly lower than any white person on the planet. Since you are apart of the inferior race, I suggest you step in line. You can start by learning how to make coffee, which is apparently a daunting task for you. Also try bleaching your skin, it might help you get laid.

you seem a bit butthurt

A Tribe Called Q 02-07-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campir (Hozzászólás 34392768)

Considering you are a mexican working at a gas station, you're instantly lower than any white person on the planet. Since you are apart of the inferior race, I suggest you step in line. You can start by learning how to make coffee, which is apparently a daunting task for you. Also try bleaching your skin, it might help you get laid.

aww you mad i made fun of your girl friend?

Skeith 02-07-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Tribe Called Q (Hozzászólás 34393024)
aww you mad i made fun of your girl friend?

Who's his girlfriend? Also I want links. Provide me links now.

A Tribe Called Q 02-07-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeith (Hozzászólás 34393266)
Who's his girlfriend? Also I want links. Provide me links now.

his GF is BD