League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Graves range too short (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3092472)

Akrillo 02-06-2013 03:48 AM

Graves range too short

For a ranged ADC his range is not alot but abit too short. Early game isnt so bad but when teamfights start he feels alot more like a squishy MDPS than a ranged champ when hes forced to get so close for buckshots to hit anyone.

i understand he gets abit of armor and MR from his passive but its not worth losing the range compared to all the other ADCs with more range.

AZDuhan 02-06-2013 04:05 AM

You do realise Graves is intended to have an "in your face" style of game play? That was kind of how they wanted him to be. Hence is close range aoe. Dash. Aoe slow and passive.

Akrillo 02-06-2013 05:25 AM

The in your face style lasts until mid game/teamfights like i was saying. If you want to dash upto a garen or darius and buckshot him good luck to you.

Onimus Terlain 02-06-2013 05:26 AM

He uses a shotgun.

It should be shorter. He already has everything else you could possibly want in an ADC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilis (Hozzászólás 34345901)
The in your face style lasts until mid game/teamfights like i was saying. If you want to dash upto a garen or darius and buckshot him good luck to you.

You just found his only weakness. Congrats.

Akrillo 02-06-2013 05:31 AM

so you cant be useful in teamfights as a Carry what an awesome weakness.

LykanKnight 02-06-2013 06:03 AM

A carry having his weakness be teamfights where they are most needed sounds silly.

Acanthus 02-06-2013 06:10 AM

Graves is my most favored adc. If there was a fancult for him, I would be in it. Believe me, his range is fine. (You can actually see examples of me carrying as Graves in my lolking still. And when I can play again, I will be using him again.) I feel like he doesn't have an actual weakness, due to his e being able to be used defensively (escape) or offensively (gap close/attack speed).

Edit: Protip for the op: His buckshot has longer range than his basic attack... (950)

Feefeekiller 02-06-2013 06:11 AM

He's actually still strong in teamfights, he does an insane amount of AoE considering he's an ADC, only thing is he needs a strong initiate. He's an ADC for people that like doing lots of damage up close, high risk high reward. If you prefer keeping your distance, I suggest Ezreal or Caitlyn. Maybe Varus.

Acanthus 02-06-2013 06:16 AM

Ez's auto attack range isn't that different from Graves's (25 unit difference).

Feefeekiller 02-06-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereticSage (Hozzászólás 34346718)
Ez's auto attack range isn't that different from Graves's (25 unit difference).

His Q has a lot of range on it and is a significant part of his damage, and his E teleports him like, 8 miles. If you don't like being close to the action, Ez can take you out of there like a boss and still do a lot of damage from afar.