League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ripped off by riot store.. dafuq? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3088557)

Sanká 02-05-2013 01:45 AM

Ripped off by riot store.. dafuq?
 
bought a sweet new skin.. go to use it and it says "Click to purchase" ....


So apparently this is quite common when champions and skins are bought back to back, but a red has said to just re-load and it worked for me?

GlavTech 02-05-2013 01:46 AM

Screenshot League Store

Copy-Paste payment logs from Paypal/Credit Card etc.

Sanká 02-05-2013 01:48 AM

when i go to the champion in the store its telling me i own the skin... but in the lobby i can't select it?

AGNENDRA 02-05-2013 01:48 AM

relog

Ralfazar 02-05-2013 01:50 AM

Unbunch those britches and relog.

AlexanderNW 02-05-2013 01:58 AM

you just bought an option to buy a skin, whats wrong here

RiotAmes 02-05-2013 02:06 AM

Try relogging. I see your recent champion and skin purchases. Should be fine.

Sanká 02-05-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotAmes (Hozzászólás 34307123)
Try relogging. I see your recent champion and skin purchases. Should be fine.

:o cheers for the quick response and yeah its all good, would recommend my new skin!

Deodorized 02-05-2013 02:26 AM

I've had this problem with a couple skins, seems to happen when I purchase a champion, followed by a skin for that champion back to back.

Give it a few hours, maybe overnight. It'll show up for you.

RiotAmes 02-05-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanká (Hozzászólás 34307274)
:o cheers for the quick response and yeah its all good, would recommend my new skin!

No problem. Have fun! That one's pretty sweet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deodorized (Hozzászólás 34307334)
I've had this problem with a couple skins, seems to happen when I purchase a champion, followed by a skin for that champion back to back.

Give it a few hours, maybe overnight. It'll show up for you.

Yeah? I'll look into that. Have some ideas.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:34 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc