League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   The Chronicles of Inspector Nasus. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3086748)

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 05:45 PM

The Chronicles of Inspector Nasus.

There he was, sitting across from me, a sadistic grin on his face that sickened me.

His very existence struck me with fear at the very core of my being, and as he described his brutal murders across that grimy table while the harsh light cast a shadow on his face, I felt as if by the end of the night my life wouldn't be the same.

'Oh Nasus dear friend it's so nice of you to visit me in this dreadful place, did you know they took my knives?!' His demeanor was frightening to behold, so cheery even when describing his most recent brutal, stab-happy, fear inducing rampage across the city.

'You know why I'm here, clown, I caught you trying to assassinate Miss Fortune before she is able to take part in the Noxus/Demacia match next week, what I want to know is why'. His smile never faltered, but his voice dropped to a bone chilling tone that betrayed his intelligence. 'You don't know a thing dog. Why I bet you think you caught me all by yourself without help from me.' 'Why would you help me?' His grin widened, the harnesses forcing his arms downs started to quiver, as if the question amused him. 'If I told you everything I knew I'd be out of a job.' 'What job are you talking about?' He stood up, slowly, as if savoring the dramatic. His arms darted into the air, breaking his shackles with seemingly no effort.

As his laugh began to echo around the room, Nasus stood up, and swung his hand out, a hard-light staff broke across Shaco's face before he could do anything else. 'They took your staff away, but you still retain it's presence, ooh I can't wait to tell the boss!' His smile never faltered. 'Clown, I hope you rot here, you left Fortune in the emergency room, you failed.' The first smile that broke upon Nasus' face since he walked into the asylum graced the bleeding face of Shaco, as he walked out of the room.

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 05:45 PM

Reserved.

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 05:46 PM

Reserved

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 05:46 PM

(Reserved)

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 05:47 PM

devreseR

Eyowyn 02-04-2013 05:51 PM

Three cheers for any Nasus fic!

Is this based off the Champion sale at all?

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyowyn (Hozzászólás 34291808)
Three cheers for any Nasus fic!

Is this based off the Champion sale at all?

No it's not actually, I came up with the persona while Role-Playing (annoying) my friends.

My friend convinced me to write this based off what I wrote in game.

Eyowyn 02-04-2013 06:47 PM

Ah, that's similar to why I wrote A Light in the Desert--my first LoL game I played with MasterPenguin, we went Lux and Nasus top and had an excellent time. I always think the best stories are those inspired by your life and your friends--that makes it easier to write about!

Scoutacus 02-04-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyowyn (Hozzászólás 34293962)
Ah, that's similar to why I wrote A Light in the Desert--my first LoL game I played with MasterPenguin, we went Lux and Nasus top and had an excellent time. I always think the best stories are those inspired by your life and your friends--that makes it easier to write about!

True.
That.

Holydemonhero 02-04-2013 11:30 PM

I bet Shaco tried to Deceive away... guess who brought an elixir.