League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   zed is useless (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3084179)

HaIeluyah 02-04-2013 12:11 AM

zed is useless

i post a thread on zed not long ago, but i stil dont understand this, zed's passive is so weak i mean even orianna's passive is better than his, or even talonbut zed's one is just tooo weak.

well is it just me or other people think so too?

WikkaWill 02-04-2013 12:15 AM

It's just you. I can't count the times my enemy has thought that they'd get a second AA on me, finishing me off, just to get hit by my passive and killed before they even land their first hit.
-Zed

Glaœon 02-04-2013 03:24 AM

Thats why zed is popular in high ranked play, right?

Ghostshadowblade 02-04-2013 03:50 AM

Stop whining about his passive. When he has great skills to cover it.

MrSnitches 02-04-2013 06:11 AM

Zed does so much damage its ridiculous. I don't understand why so many people can't play him.

Knight Solaire 02-04-2013 07:50 AM

Zed got hit hard with the new patch and I don't see a reason to play him anymore. BT and BC nerf with Seeker's Armguard? Yeah no, it was easy enough to survive against him in lane and now it's almost impossible to pick up early kills. That's what Zed was all about. Picking up 1 or 2 kills to dominate the lane and shove when they're dead to gank. If he didn't get those kills, he was useless. Now... Just don't even bother.

To those who downvoted me: Yes, it's easy to stomp with Zed in low elo where no one knows how to fight him mid. The problem is as you go up you begin to play against people who know what they're doing and know how to play safe. Just because you can stomp uncoordinated players doesn't mean a champion is OP. A team can easily adjust to Zed and eliminate him. I think I would know what I'm talking about since I was on the top 10 winrate with Zed for a while.

GiottoXIII 02-04-2013 11:27 AM

talon does his job ten times better thats all i have to say ... zed was a half decent champ on release but he's just outclassed in the current situation

V1nushka 02-05-2013 04:27 PM

Have to agree. I refunded him. He's just a craptastic Assassin who's capable of bombing dmg on a single target. I mostly only tried him top lane though, and I found myself regretting it immediately. His dmg bombing isn't really that great until his Ult is maxed. He lacks utility. He can't escape **** unless you happen to be fighting against a wall you can shadow over. If you save your shadow for that, your burst just took a hit. It's silly. Bad champ design, but a very cool concept. What would've been awesome is if he could choose where he places his shadow in a 600-800 cast range circle, and operate it from there. That'd allow for some really fun plays, and fit his theme way better. Also his ult should be buffed in dmg for Lvs 1 (by a good amount), and slightly for Lv 2. As it stands, like someone said before me, Talon is superior in every shape and way. Way more consistant burst, two kinds of CC, and an Ult that can be used to severely wound entire groups, or used to escape WHILE damaging several people chasing you. You can't go wrong with that.

SUPERSEYMOUR 02-05-2013 04:31 PM

Zed is just somewhat difficult to learn, with that whole shadow thing and all. A good Zed is very scary.

Mónkey K1ng 02-05-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakihatama (Hozzszls 34266771)
i post a thread on zed not long ago, but i stil dont understand this, zed's passive is so weak i mean even orianna's passive is better than his, or even talonbut zed's one is just tooo weak.

well is it just me or other people think so too?

He is really weak mid and end game. Played a really long AI game had every item that was recommended for him went to go kill ash who had all her gear too, I got the jump on her, did a perfect combo then she did a few combos and destroyed me. She didn't even have one point of armor on her. Zed's energy regen is too slow, his cool downs are too long. Wish I never bought him. I think that purple bar mar difficultly means he just has a super hard time killing enemies.