League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Any suggestions on how to fight eve Middle (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3083878)

EscapedPsycho 02-03-2013 10:02 PM

Any suggestions on how to fight eve Middle

I'm just curious cause I have a pretty definite method of countering her middle with out a counter pick but I am looking to improve my game play so I would like to hear other suggestions before compiling a mid lane guide for all purpose.

Skoonie 02-04-2013 07:34 AM

Buy a pink ward and plop it down in the middle of the lane. It's expensive, but it's the best thing you can do against Evelynn.

Amatzikahni 02-04-2013 09:28 AM

I always play Anivia when I don't know who I'm facing, and if it's either TF or Eve, accept the fact that they will out-gank you and push down mid turret in 8 minutes flat. That'll force the jungler to camp mid, and when you push to their second turret, go off ganking. If you mean just last hitting and harassing, then play it like any other matchup since she's melee and can't harass well (but try to avoid trades unless you can sustain it back up). Be very push-heavy once you have abilities and regen; forcing them to choose between CS and ganks will tax them mentally on top of limiting their gold income.

Aerostalgic 02-04-2013 11:37 AM

Ello.

A good way inorder to beat eve mid is basically to have some basic ranged ability that can harass her while she farms (This usually works against melee mid champs). This ability should be a higher range than her hate spike so that she can't trade at all. If eve decides to go all invisible and try to rape your face, its nice to have some hard cc (i.e Stun, bind, silence, somethat that disrupts her movement and/or combo)or a burst that larger than hers. Since she is an assassin, she suffers the curse of not being able to farm very well so you should aways outfarm her.

I tend to enjoy playing against Eve's mid because i get to make their life hell <3.

FIN Sawyer30 02-04-2013 12:38 PM

Buy a pink ward and place it in the middle of lane, closer to her turret than yours. Place it roughly in between where the caster minions stand when the melee minions are fighting in the exact middle of the lane.

A champion that has decent health and good burst is usually strong against her, i.e ryze. Or you can go long range poke and zone her out but that's a bit more tricky imo, i.e lux, ziggs

If there is ever a time she is mia, call the mia and push your lane as hard as you can right up to the turret, that should bring her running back. Make sure to have your side bushes warded though (These don't have to be pink wards, but they do help) because if you see the jungler walking up solo, eve is 90% of the time right there with him/her about to gank you.