League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   3 champs u hate laning against (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3081553)

Sore Tooth 02-03-2013 12:24 PM

3 champs u hate laning against

Plz give ur three least wanted champs and state briefly why.
3) Nidalee - her q can with AP items will do more damage than most ults. I leave base. Get speared. Damn. Time to recall again.

2) Master Yi - there is no getting away frm his guy. His ult will make sure of that!

1) Karthus - he is my favourite champs to play but laning against him is a death sentence. He is countered by almost every AP mid there is, but easier said than done!. He is one of those champs u dont want keep alive cuz his e will do like 300-400 dps but u also sometimes dont want to kills him cuz then u cant interrupt his ult.

MrSimplyDiva 02-03-2013 12:27 PM

3) Garen - His passives makes your harass useless. His shield makes him normally tanky and his silence.. AARG!

2) Katarina - No mana with low cds :P harass all the time.

3) Kassadin - Oh? You are ganking me? R's away!

Technician Tim 02-03-2013 01:02 PM

anivia, think you killed her? nope egg mode..
xin, hes low hp, im full, too bad his Q is up
talon, oh hey there karthus, chillin under your tower at 95%, good thing i can kill any AP champ in about 1 second, then ult away

Crimson5pheonix 02-03-2013 01:08 PM

The only champ I don't like laning against is Lulu, but only if I'm playing Taric. Poke. Too. Stronk.

G0SU Nidalee 02-03-2013 02:26 PM

garen - everything about him is annoying

pantheon - that ****ing passive and stun

wukong - always beat him bad till he gets his ult and gets few kills

MasterTopher 02-03-2013 02:39 PM

mid

teemo: range, life sucking poison, and poison that causes you to miss

anivia: egg and she lives

kassidian: you just don't catch a kass. EVER.

Adrian Umbra 02-03-2013 02:39 PM

Rumble - Resourceless merciless jerk of a laner who starts off well and scales well.

Ezrael - I can't assassinate this prettyboy due to his insane escapes and great damage mid-lategame.

Pantheon - Cuz screw this guy. His poke is excellent and his ability to gank makes him very hard to stop if he gets going.

WikkaWill 02-03-2013 02:44 PM

Teemo - I'm a scrub so I run over shrooms and dive blind.
AP Yi - I play Fiddles mid, so it's really just boring. He meditates while I drain him as our junglers suck each other off in the bush waiting for one of us to get low, which can not happen.
Singed - Just stop telling me how good you are. You're past my turret with 10% HP and it's all your team's fault that I have your T2 down already. Stop feeding and calling it "pro baiting lol u all die 1v1 me". Because you're able to kill my brain-dead Vayne that thinks her passive means "CHASE UNTIL UR DED". She has 6 boots and is wondering why she isn't going faster.

Drakenborn 02-03-2013 02:47 PM

Olaf - I H-A-T-E Olaf

The last two are junglers so no I'm not laning against them but I don't like seeing them.

Nocturne - Everytime I see him I feel like I hear him say "Oh you put up wards? That's cute." ULTIMATE "SUP!"

Skarner -

Dear Skarner,

Please die screaming in a fire.

Sincerely, Drakenborn

To clarify I don't think any of these champs are OP. I just don't like them.

CerealBoxOfDoom 02-03-2013 02:49 PM

as ahri
ezreal- he's just gonna suddenly get really aggressive as though he'll accomplish something and run away after he fails repeatedly
teemo-ಠ_ಠ random mushrooms
tf- OAo mother **** 3 card hitbox so stronk! You can't just run up and dodge it cuz after you get so close they just don't miss