League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone else not want to do ranked anymore? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3077996)

Slithan 02-02-2013 06:01 PM

Anyone else not want to do ranked anymore?

After finding out that you need a 2 or 3-1 Win/Loss ratio to climb anywhere? All the people winning 51-60% of their games now get screwed by the new system. Guess I'll just play normals now...

Shady Beings 02-02-2013 06:07 PM

Yep.

And losing LP for dodging is retarded.

Crimsonprodigy 02-02-2013 06:08 PM

Help i've fallen and i can't get up!

Riot RoboLions 02-02-2013 06:11 PM

As long as you are winning more games than you lose you will go up. As you approach a new tier it will be slower, but that is because the system wants to make sure you have earned it and haven't simply had a lucky streak. This was done because of the fact that you cannot lose a tier, so revel in the fact that once you've made it, you're in baby!

I realize that may be frustrating at first, but I can assure you its worth the effort.

Bakabridget 02-02-2013 06:12 PM

I'm too scared to even try ranked!

AGNENDRA 02-02-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakabridget (Hozzászólás 34217267)
I'm too scared to even try ranked!

Quision 02-02-2013 06:13 PM

Don't complain just because you're not used to the system yet

Kumamon JPN 02-02-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riot RoboLions (Hozzászólás 34217234)
As long as you are winning more games than you lose you will go up. As you approach a new tier it will be slower, but that is because the system wants to make sure you have earned it and haven't simply had a lucky streak. This was done because of the fact that you cannot lose a tier, so revel in the fact that once you've made it, you're in baby!

I realize that may be frustrating at first, but I can assure you its worth the effort.

I'll simplify what he said - Suck it up and play more if you wanna get anywhere.

SweetZombieJesus 02-02-2013 06:13 PM

Cant win more then lose with unless you are lucky enough to not get destroyed by leavers or trolls on your team. People should be seasonally banned from ranked.

BronzodiaDesu 02-02-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riot RoboLions (Hozzászólás 34217234)

"Worth the efforts" in what way?, Also this is a team game where trolls wander around everywhere, and we gotta try and get lucky to have "non-troll" teams like 10 games in a row to advance to next tier?"